• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Morph Gallery

there not even yearlings yet, but you can use them if you want.

aztec/ zigzag snow
creamsicle (red) okeetee

Attachments

• DSCF0643~1.JPG
    DSCF0643~1.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF0649~1.JPG
    DSCF0649~1.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 97
I'm kind of disappointed....

I really don't like seeing "jungle" corn hybrids in your morph list. That means there could be an infinite number of additional morphs with every possible thing that someone can think to trick a cornsnake into screwing.

Upper Keys Male ('03). I have other photos if Charlene wants to use this snake. Too bad his checkerless yellow belly can only be seen in my 'in hand' shots. If you use this photo, credit it to Dean Arnold.

Attachments

• 042706 earn (9).JPG
    042706 earn (9).JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 95
hmm i understand the dissapointment... however
anery type A (without yellow... yet) + Normal

Attachments

• PICT0050copy.jpg
    PICT0050copy.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 92
  • PICT0086copy.jpg
    PICT0086copy.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 92
  • vincentbracelet3.jpg
    vincentbracelet3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 92
  • belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 92
  • vincent+talullah.jpg
    vincent+talullah.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 91
John Albrecht said:
I really don't like seeing "jungle" corn hybrids in your morph list. That means there could be an infinite number of additional morphs with every possible thing that someone can think to trick a cornsnake into screwing.

Can't please everyone. ;)

So since Creamsicle is a hybrid, you feel that it shouldn't be on the list even thought it's INCREDIBILY common?

Anyway, here is the current morph gallery as it stands now...

www.supernovareptiles.com/csmorphs.html

Nope, a Normal and an Anery are not listed on the first page. Thanks though, beautiful snakes!

From post #13 on this thread...
Photos can be posted here (minimum 600 pixels width images, please) or emailed. Prefer pictures of cornsnakes 2+ years old. Thanks!

blckkat said:
Can't please everyone. ;)

So since Creamsicle is a hybrid, you feel that it shouldn't be on the list even thought it's INCREDIBILY common?

Anyway, here is the current morph gallery as it stands now...

www.supernovareptiles.com/csmorphs.html

do you also want albino junglecorn /snowstripe junglecorn ?

there adult only they have sort of lampro-heads instead of the corn head that the mother had. but he hybrids are unpredictable

blckkat said:
Nope, a Normal and an Anery are not listed on the first page. Thanks though, beautiful snakes!

From post #13 on this thread...

ah oops okie dokie...
sorry i never read that post... and normals were on the list were they not?

at the very bottom

Yup, here:

Normal
- Aztec

but that would signify a Normal Aztec. Because everything else "Normal" we have.

magila, go ahead and post them and I will ask Charlene if she wants them in. Makes sence to have the Amel Jungle.

don't know if you want them...

silverqueen:
magila

magila

rootbeer and cream:
magila

albino jungle:
magila

magila

snowstripe jungle:
magila

magila

Here's my contribution. :) My Sunglow Motley Mahina. She's only a year old, but I think her pattern is pretty nice. :)

mahina2.jpg

hana

If your Anery-Lav is 2+ years old, go ahead and post it. I will remind Charlene of this thread and get an ok from her. :)

Everyone, don't forget to let me know how you would like your photos(s) credited! :)

Back