• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New corn

unipt

Intergalactic Voyage
Gave up and ended up getting a new baby corn I saw at a reptile shop, no idea for a name yet... also can you guys tell me what the morph is?

d5Olm.png

Well... I'm throwing out a COMPLETE GUESS... I'm saying it's actually a hybrid, if not an actual rat snake of some sort.

Im gonna have to say a Hybrid too, theres just something about him that screams it out.

It's the eyes! Totally wrong for that color corn snake! They remind me of black rat snake eyes. They watch you!

Attachments

• Harry Nov '06 - close up - 3.JPG
    Harry Nov '06 - close up - 3.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Harry May '07 - close up - 5.jpg
    Harry May '07 - close up - 5.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Harry May '07 - close up.jpg
    Harry May '07 - close up.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Harry Dec '07 - close up.jpg
    Harry Dec '07 - close up.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 205
Yeah, the eyes stood out for me too just as soon as I saw it I'm wondering what it is.. I love black rats, they really do watch you. Kinda birdlike in the way they turn their heads and watch any movement around them.

That is a cool looking little snake. I'd bet black ratsnake too. Congrats on your new baby! :)

There is absolutely no burnt yellow color in the ground color. After one shed, I would expect even only a little burnt yellow on the neck in the ground color. And again, the eye color is just too gray, IMO.

Wow, ok, now I'm even more confused. I thought he was a variation of an anery. How about the eye color though, he's one month old so probably the color of his eyes as something do to with the she stage? Don't know just guessing here...

Here's some more photos and a vid, can't get a good shot of the belly shot, he's not that used to have someone handling him yet.

kQaIp.png

ItCVW.png

Black rat snake clutch from a few years ago
brpipies008.jpg

Don't think he's a black rat. Don't know if he's a cross or not, does look a bit off for a baby corn, but I sure cant say for any certainty...

Back