• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Monstrous 6 year old creamsicle

Tracee

Grrrl
Hi everyone,

I had a photoshoot with my creamsicle Charlie yesterday and thought you might be interested in having a look, mainly because he's so big for a corn (as some of you may remember me saying 100 times before).

I'm so sorry the focus isn't great, he literally didn't stop moving the entire time (especially when he saw himself in the mirror :grin01: ).

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/tracee84/chaz/P1020097.jpg

That's the best picture I've managed to get of him in nearly 6 years of ownership! And he was STILL moving!

And just for fun, here's the latest accessory ALL the ladies will be sporting soon enough - the Snakeyscarf (patent pending).

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/tracee84/chaz/P1020107.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/tracee84/chaz/P1020115.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/tracee84/chaz/P1020117.jpg

Perfect for these chilly winter months!!

Great looking snake, hope mine gets that big! Notice your from Yorkshire, I used to live there, where bouts you get all your snake-stuff?

Doc Brown says:

GREAT SCOTT!!!! That's a big snake!

lloyd.jpg

That's one cool looking creamsicle. He doesn't look fat either, just-- big.

And he sure knows how to accessorize. ;)

He's humongous! I like it when they have "no-neck" like that. Almost boa thick. And I thought Okeetees were big. Thanks for sharing :)

*giggles* Down boys!! *cracks whip*

Treasure is also a scarf snake, he tries to be a bra inspecting snake WAY to often tho.. OMG hes cold!! COLD!!! Have you ever tried untwisting a snakes tail from a bra strap? Gunna have to start wearing turtle neck shirts when I hold him, because otherwise he just speeds his way right down my shirt... little bugger.

Whos been teaching our snakes these things? *glances at the men*

Wow, thanks everyone for your replies! I knew you'd like him :D

Mike - Thanks! His condition is amazing, if only the picture was clearer you'd be able to see. If you would like to apply for the position of "scarf" please be my guest at attempting to remove the current one. You should know, he doesn't like men very much :D

shotty - I hope you're not missing Yorkshire too much! Where did you live? I'm in good ol' North Yorks. I used to have to go to Leeds (West) or Rawcliffe (East) for supplies/food but fang-tasticreptiles(.co.uk) has opened sometime last summer so I don't have to go far now! They are absolutely lovely in there as well which is a bonus.

Ernie that really made me laugh!!

Dean - Thank you! I do worry that he is too fat and it might be putting his heart under strain and so on, but his 3-year long diet has had no effect so... *shrug* As you say, he's just big.

rerat - LOL!! I'm 5'5 and a half actually (and don't forget the half).

Blutengel - At last measure which was last summer (when I had some help!) he had just surpassed me at approx 5'7. Sorry, I've never actually weighed him, but believe me he's a heavy so-and-so. That'll be all the girth eh :| - next reptile store visit I will ask them to weigh him as well :)

Lennycorn - regrettably no, for the simple reason that he is FAR too big to fit through my belt loops 0_o

Gintha - LOL! He must be trying to get snug! They do like their little hiding places hehe :D

Trevor, Prieta, marky-b & Frog too, thanks so much :)

Your welcome :D

I love seeing those beefy snakes (not fat ones, just "healthy") lol I also like when they have almost no necks lol reminds me of body builders :D (is he working out when your not looking?) :grin01:

Preita said:
Your welcome :D

I love seeing those beefy snakes (not fat ones, just "healthy") lol I also like when they have almost no necks lol reminds me of body builders :D (is he working out when your not looking?) :grin01:
Haha you may have just figured out why his diet hasn't made any difference! To find out I'd have to set up CCTV in his viv; Charlie-Cam :D

Maybe he's cheating on his diet when your not looking? lol

:-offtopic
lol down lenny, your old enough to be her dad :sidestep:

Lennycorn said:
My name wasn't in bold print. I think that deserves another picture.
Make that 2 pictures. I also was left out of the bold print. Now back on the topic of the snake... what do you feed that big boy? Multiple smaller meals or one large one?

Preita said:
Maybe he's cheating on his diet when your not looking? lol

:-offtopic
lol down lenny, your old enough to be her dad :sidestep:

And you forgot to say .....and twice over. But any picture will do better than that old Bowie picture which I might add is probably older than you. Ha!

Back