• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Monstrous 6 year old creamsicle

Preita said:
ha! I like my bowie picture. & I dig older men so the bowie picture stays :nyah:

Yeah but he's older than me and that saying something. You like dirt? ..Ha!
I just having fun now!

ha! Dirt doesn't talk back :D

Actually I used to have a crush on David Bowie when that movie came out. I thought he was the coolest. :D (And I'm older than that picture lol)

Preita said:
ha! Dirt doesn't talk back :D

Actually I used to have a crush on David Bowie when that movie came out. I thought he was the coolest. :D (And I'm older than that picture lol)

I'm laughting out loud with tears. ... Your funny!

Who didn't have a crush on David Bowie when Labyrinth first came out?! I thought he was the bees knees too haha - now I have to shield my eyes when I watch it (which I do, I HAD to buy the DVD). Why do I have to shield my eyes? 3 words..BEWARE THE TROUSERS! *Shudder*

Back on topic.

Sooo sorry I forgot to bold everyone!! I had so many people to reply to, I guess it slipped my mind part way down!

Lenny - my humblest apologies. Here you are. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/tracee84/chaz/P1020116.jpg

Trevor - again, very sorry. Please accept my apology.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/tracee84/chaz/P1020103.jpg

There are no more, so don't ask! I tried my best but had to give up in the end as I'd obviously failed miserably at our attempted photo shoot.

Joe - I'm doin just fine, how you doin? :)

(Boys, eh Preita?)

Reactions: cka
Tracee- You are Awesome for being such a great sport about all the gawking. (I put your name in bold to return the favor.) And back on to the intended topic of the pics, that is a great and very healthy looking creamsicle.

lefty_mussolini said:
Tracee- You are Awesome for being such a great sport about all the gawking. (I put your name in bold to return the favor.) And back on to the intended topic of the pics, that is a great and very healthy looking creamsicle.
Aww :) I know it's all meant in jest. This thread has really made me laugh in some places!

Thank you for the lovely comments, I love him to bits anyway of course but it's great to hear such nice things from other owners/herpaholics.

If I ever do get a good, crystal clear photograph of his majesty, I'll be sure to post it in here.

:)

And then I went and forgot to answer your question from before!

I feed him "jumbo" mice, the biggest I can find are at the local reptile store and they are huge so no need to move up to rats just yet! The last one was obviously pregnant, that really was one gigantic mouse.

For the past couple of years I've only fed him every two weeks (bar the odd missed meal when he's in 'blue' or 'randy' mode), because as I mentioned before I've been worried that he is overweight. I think I'll put it up to one jumbo every 10 days, he's obviously just meant to be big and his diet may as well go out the window :)

*Butthead style* "Thith ith the cooletht thing I have ever theen..."

Those pics were rad, and the snake lol.

I live in le United Kingdom too :D (Sounds so magical when you say it like that) in Hampshire, Getting my first Viv n equipment tomorrow and my first corn next week :D

lol @ that avatar... Love Zoidburg.

Hi marty I hope you get all set up successfully today! "Le United Kingdom", I might have to start using that one. Thank you for the comments :D

UPDATE!!

I got so annoyed (not really) with the guy in the reptile store teasing me about Charlie being a woman that I took him in today rather than waiting until summer for a visit.

He was probed and proven that he is a he, and he wasn't as upset about it as I was to be honest! Though it can't have been pleasant.

Anyway what I really wanted other than to stock up on jumbo mice was to know his exact weight.

Our survey says - 1121g.

I thought he'd be heavier than that but the guys in store seemed to think that was pretty damn big. I don't know. I have officially taken him off his diet and will resume feeding him every 12-14 days.

:) Bye for now,
Trace n Chaz.

lefty_mussolini said:
Wow. he's a whopper.
Yeah?
I don't know why I thought he'd be heavier! Maybe that 3 year diet DID have an effect after all :grin01:

What would you (anyone) say the 'normal' weight of a full grown MALE would be? Just for comparison :)

Tracee said:
Yeah?
I don't know why I thought he'd be heavier! Maybe that 3 year diet DID have an effect after all :grin01:

What would you (anyone) say the 'normal' weight of a full grown MALE would be? Just for comparison :)
Well, one of my good sized male corns is 590g. and my biggest is 760g.

lefty_mussolini said:
Well, one of my good sized male corns is 590g. and my biggest is 760g.
Oh my goodness he really is HUGE!

Crikey. He'll be 2 kilo next time I take him in!! Thanks for that Trevor.

Back