• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lava Okeetee - FRESHLY SHED - 7/13/09

....and while they were hatching this afternoon this is what mama was doing. Looks like 7 more...:cool:

Attachments

• Kruella's babies - '08 009.jpg
    Kruella's babies - '08 009.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 461
Awesome! I love all these okeetee + hypo things people are making! Hope we get some pictures after it sheds....

:eek: You had better hide these when I come pick up my snake....or one might just disappear.... ;)

SA-WEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!
Congrats Danny, VERY NICE !!!

Walter,
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Thanx Walter!

Awesome! I love all these okeetee + hypo things people are making! Hope we get some pictures after it sheds....

Thanx Turner, there will be more pictures!

:eek: You had better hide these when I come pick up my snake....or one might just disappear.... ;)

I'll even let you see them, through glass! :laugh:

Turner mentioned..

I believe thats where lava originated.. I might be wrong... But I seem to recall Joe P's translucent ( lava line ) came from Zoo stock from So Carolina.

Regards... Tim of T and J

huh. Interesting. I had no idea! What made me comment was remembering seeing an ultramel okeetee from Stephen I believe (dont quote me on that) and that I KNOW didnt come from okeetee lines.

and thanks for the thread link! Thats some more reading for me to do, but first the corns want their mice I believe.

Thanx Deb, Jeff and Steph!!

OMG I really want one ;) I love the borders..

We can make that happen, from a clutch of 15, I got 7 Lavas, 6 Amel (Lavas?) and only 2 Normals!:dancer:

Attachments

• Kruella's babies - '08 005.jpg
    Kruella's babies - '08 005.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Kruella's babies - '08 003.jpg
    Kruella's babies - '08 003.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Kruella's babies - '08 006.jpg
    Kruella's babies - '08 006.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 139
Back