• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lava Okeetee - FRESHLY SHED - 7/13/09

Here is the 1st one to shed along with an Okeetee sibling. I'm reeeally liking these guys!

I got seven with varying degrees of border, some will be made available after they are shed 'n fed!

Attachments

• 09 Lava Okeetees 001.jpg
    09 Lava Okeetees 001.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 09 Lava Okeetees 002.jpg
    09 Lava Okeetees 002.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 118
This girl is coloring up very nicely!:dancer:

Attachments

• Assorted Snakes 002_800x480.jpg
    Assorted Snakes 002_800x480.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 76
Can I trade my first born for a pair?? You could probably get her to clean snakes. And maybe make sweet potato casserole for Thanksgiving...

Can I trade my first born for a pair?? You could probably get her to clean snakes. And maybe make sweet potato casserole for Thanksgiving...

Thanx Nanci, but I prefer sweet potato pie. :)

You can be first on next years waiting list!? :grin01:

OH WOW! Love it! I can make sweet potato pie..2 or 3 if you want..with big piles of cool-whip. ;)

Those look like Ultramels,and even your results seem close

She does look Ultramelish but neither parents have any known ultramel blood. Maybe we could work a trade next year and introduce some Lava blood to your Ultramel blood!?! :crazy02:

OH WOW! Love it! I can make sweet potato pie..2 or 3 if you want..with big piles of cool-whip. ;)

make it Redi-whip???

Wow I would love to have one of those amels for my breeding project in the VERRRRY distant future (AT LEAST two years). My little amel female is so nicely colored... I want another one with good color like yours!

beautiful!

Want!!! Maybe put me down for next year's list - I might have my husband talked into (resigned to? :grin01: ) letting me get more snakes by then...

Back