• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'08 classic "Twister"

or1olesfan

crazy for corns
i finally got some pics onto my computer of my '08 classic corn "Twister", so im posting them.

i cropped and enlarged some of them, so they would look better. first, im posting the originals, then the cropped ones.

im not sure if these pics will come out right on the site. if not, i'll need some help getting them to show up...

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 315
and now for the cropped ones:

"floating"

PS, i cant post some of them because they are too large a file size, is there a way to make them a smaller file size?

Attachments

• mid air.bmp
    143.5 KB · Views: 315
and now for a series of head shots:

thats all i've got for now untill i figure out how to post larger files...

Attachments

• head shot 3.bmp
    116.7 KB · Views: 309
  • head shot 4.bmp
    121.1 KB · Views: 305
  • head shot 2.bmp
    65.6 KB · Views: 312
  • head shot 1.bmp
    89.8 KB · Views: 311
Good looking fellow, just one concern...What is on his head. Looks like a shed leftover, or maybe a burn? If its from a shed you should get it of, gently:shrugs:

im not quite sure what is on his head, i noticed it too. he hasnt shed with me yet, and im hoping it will come off in the shed...

im thinking about making this a progression thread, how often do you post news pics on a progression thread?

new pics

here are some new pics. just took em yesterday! hope you like them.

please, excuse my bad camara, and bad skills with the camara.

PS: someone had pointed out that it looked like he had some kind of burn/ scar on his head in the earlier pics. this burn/ scar/ whatever it was has gone away. just thought i'd point that out.

without further ado: here are the pictures.

snake bracelet!

Attachments

• pic 9.JPG
    pic 9.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 70
this is taking a bit long, so here are a few at a time. you can come up with ur own names for the shots...

Attachments

• pic 13.JPG
    pic 13.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 70
  • pic 14.JPG
    pic 14.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 70
  • pic 16.JPG
    pic 16.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 70
  • pic 17.JPG
    pic 17.JPG