• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'08 classic "Twister"

these are him in his viv. sorry for the glare on the first few shots.

Attachments

• pic 23.JPG
    pic 23.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 53
  • pic 25.JPG
    pic 25.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 53
  • pic 26.JPG
    pic 26.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 54
  • pic 27.JPG
    pic 27.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 54
after i noticed the glare, i changed the angle and was able to get read of most of it, and got some pretty good shots of him drinking from his water bowl.

Attachments

• pic 28.JPG
    pic 28.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 54
  • pic 29.JPG
    pic 29.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 54
here is my favorite pic of the whole shoot. tounge out, great focus, no glare, and u can even see his reflection in the water!

Attachments

• fave take two.JPG
    fave take two.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 53
a few more pics

Attachments

• pic 32.JPG
    pic 32.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 53
  • pic 33.JPG
    pic 33.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 53
  • pic 34.JPG
    pic 34.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 53
  • pic 35.JPG
    pic 35.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 53
  • pic 36.JPG
    pic 36.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 53
Looks good! He's got quite a fun looking play-pen too, lol.. I still need to make more exploring space for my guys.
My newest lazy version of that, since I'm using newspaper again, is piles of crushed up newspaper balls, lol. They seem to dig crawling through them..

haha. well that paper towel roll hidout was easy to make. i stuffed a paper towel in the back, so that light wouldn't get in that way. then i cut a hole in the bottom of the roll just infront of the paper towel. that way, he can get in from the bottom, making it easier for him to access. then i took a notecard and traced the end of the roll onto it. i added some tabs so i could secure it to the roll, cut it out, and cut a hole in the middle of it. that way it blocks out most light, but if i need to find him, i can shine a flashlight into the hole and see if he's in there. i secured the notecard circle thing to the roll with a peice of tape on each side, then rubber-banded it for a little added secureness. now i call it his tree house. i often find him in there. one time, i even saw him poking his head out the hole in the notecard. it was pretty cool. i tried to take a pic, but by the time the camara had turned on, he had seen me and pulled his head back in =(

Back