• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.0 Piedsided Bloodred het. Hypo 66% poss het Anery

mm quick question i know alot of people talk about a pie-sided what is it i dont see anything different? is it that there is more white on the sides of it?

mm quick question i know alot of people talk about a pie-sided what is it i dont see anything different? is it that there is more white on the sides of it?

Pieds are Bloodreds/Diffuseds with white spots on their lateral pattern. It seems to be genetic since they are reproducible but I believe this trait isn't completly understood yet. my male is a low expressed pied, but there are animals with A LOT of white side pattern. The daddy of my male is a truly high expressed example of this morph.

ryklif6j.jpg

woohoo this little male blessed his first female today!! YAAAAAAY!!

he's just about 100g but he managed it like a pro. pairing was pied het hypo ph anery x hypo het anery blood (his mom) or should I say 100g vs. 500g?? I think you got the picture....

fingers crossed for some pieds!! :D

Pieds are Bloodreds/Diffuseds with white spots on their lateral pattern. It seems to be genetic since they are reproducible but I believe this trait isn't completly understood yet. my male is a low expressed pied, but there are animals with A LOT of white side pattern. The daddy of my male is a truly high expressed example of this morph.

ryklif6j.jpg

Wow!! that snake is phenomenal.

woohoo this little male blessed his first female today!! YAAAAAAY!!

he's just about 100g but he managed it like a pro. pairing was pied het hypo ph anery x hypo het anery blood (his mom) or should I say 100g vs. 500g?? I think you got the picture....

fingers crossed for some pieds!! :D

Keep us updated on the eggs/hatchlings, is "daddy" from Don?
John

I will! Daddy is from Frank Schaub. 3 years ago he paired an aneryblood male to his sister, a low expression pied. Both animals were hatched by a friend of him from animals which he bought somewhere on a show from someone...nobody knowes their origin...

nevertheless, he paired aneryblood to pied and got a whole bunch of supernice bloods but no pieds. the female laid a second clutch 2months later and this one was FULL of pieds....and this male. I truely believe this one is the high end of the morph. He's complete piedsided from nose to tailtip on both sideds. Here's an baby pic of him.

btw Don was impressed too when I mailed him this pic 2 years ago :grin01:

rn8yzrcv.jpg

Back