• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.1 MBKs.. Thanks SnakeGuru

Can I send Brad my address in case he wants to drop off anything else??? I am so envious!!! I need a big black snake!!

OMG Nanci....too funny girl! We might have LITTLE black snakes in the summer.

LOL...you're welcome Jim!

I'm sure you'll enjoy them, hard to find jet black ones, both of these are 98% just a little swish of white in the chin. LOL

~B~

Yes, you are right. It is hard to find the ALL black ones. Most do seem to have at least the white tints on the chin.

NICE drop off Jim! (I got 2.2 in the other day myself!)

PJ :wavey:

I would be a tad careful making such comments loudly :sidestep:

Seriously though, those are wonderful looking MBK's!

Have fun with them

I plan too. I love my MBKs.
I think its 2.3 now that I own.

Yes, you are right. It is hard to find the ALL black ones. Most do seem to have at least the white tints on the chin.

NICE drop off Jim! (I got 2.2 in the other day myself!)

PJ :wavey:
well you are great people, you deserve little drop offs yourself.

Back