• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2023 Wild Mutant Line Breedings

My 0.2 Landrace het Lava Goldens are looking GREAT! The biggest female shed, but didn't ovulate, but her little sister was a different story. I believe the larger female will shed again, and breed next time.

Have I produced Lava Goldens? LavaGold! All 3.0 males are rested up, and proven to be aggressive breeders, now if they also prove to be fertile breeders, I should produce a few Goldens this year, and maybe even some LavaGolds!

Awesome can't wait to see these

My 3.0 Landrace het Lava Golden males have been perfect breeders this year. The older females ovulated right out of brumation, and the covered all of them.

Now my 0.3 Landrace het Sunkissed ph Goldens are ovulating, and I got them all covered three times in one week, and all of the males skipped days. The Jasper Co. Sunkissed x Wild Line het Goldern breeding I did to produce this girls, produced great Okeetee Phase offspring. I can't wait to see a Golden Jasper County Okeetee!

I can't wait to see these Joe! Sounds amazing!!

-Tonya

Nice, by the end of the year I hope to have to have 3 different SK x Anery landrace lines, Sherman x Hendry Co, Love x Glades Co and Mills x Glades county. All 3 SK lines are a little different
I have a completely different mind set when it comes to Wild Line Mutants. Each and every, Jasper County Okeetee het Sunkissed, or Jasper County het Lava Sunkissed, is like a unique finger print to me. I am sure they will push out my Corn Snake Mutant Lines in TIME.

My Golden Female just laid her eggs! LR Okeetee het Golden Sunkissed, will be nice to raise.

My Hendry County Anery Male is finishing up his duties, with this Jasper County Sunkissed. Talk about unique finger prints.

Attachments

• HCAnxJCSka.JPG
    HCAnxJCSka.JPG
    421.8 KB · Views: 19
  • HCAnXJCSkb.JPG
    HCAnXJCSkb.JPG
    412.4 KB · Views: 19
  • HCAnxJCSk.JPG
    HCAnxJCSk.JPG
    413 KB · Views: 19
Jasper County Sunkissed x Wild Line Golden

19 fertile eggs!, will be nice to raise! I expect them all to be Okeetee Phase het Golden Sunkissed.

Attachments

• Gold19eggs.JPG
    Gold19eggs.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 19
  • JCSkXGd3.JPG
    JCSkXGd3.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 19
Landrace het Lava Golden x Wild Line 66% ph Golden

My 3.0 Landrace het Lava Golden males are coming through for me. Both of my Wild Line Sisters to my Golden female have laid. The first laid 10 eggs and 3 slugs, and the second clutch was 100% fertile, 15 eggs total!

My Wild Line het Golden female is due any day, and all three Landrace het Sunkissed ph Goldens are looking great. I would love to see a few more Goldens hatch out HERE this year!

Attachments

• LRhVGxWL66%phG.JPG
    LRhVGxWL66%phG.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 19
  • WL66%phG10e3s.JPG
    WL66%phG10e3s.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 19
  • WL66%phG10e.JPG
    WL66%phG10e.JPG
    361.8 KB · Views: 19
  • WL66%phGold15eggs.JPG
    WL66%phGold15eggs.JPG
    292.5 KB · Views: 19
RedCoat Jasper County Lava x RedCoat Jasper County Sunkissed

I have been crossing my Joe P JC Lava line with the Kathy L JC Sunkissed line for several years now. This is one of the outcrossings I do to keep both lines STRONG!

The first photo is of the same male breeding a RC JC OK het Lava.

Attachments

• RCJCVxRCJChV_3.JPG
    RCJCVxRCJChV_3.JPG
    527.7 KB · Views: 18
  • RCJCVXRCJCSk_2.JPG
    RCJCVXRCJCSk_2.JPG
    367 KB · Views: 18
  • RCJCVxRCJCSkb.JPG
    RCJCVxRCJCSkb.JPG
    289.8 KB · Views: 18
  • RCJCVxRCJCSkc.JPG
    RCJCVxRCJCSkc.JPG
    338.3 KB · Views: 18
RC Jasper Co. Lava66% ph Sunkissed x RC Jasper Co. het Lava

Different male recovered from a Kathy L Sunkissed Project, bred to a Wild Line Okeetee het Lava.

The last photo is of the same male x RC JC Sunkissed. Hopefully, the male will prove out to be het for Sunkissed, and Sunkissed het Lavas will be produced.

Attachments

• RCJCVXRCJCSk.JPG
    RCJCVXRCJCSk.JPG
    406.8 KB · Views: 16
  • RCJCVxRCJChV_2.JPG
    RCJCVxRCJChV_2.JPG
    502.7 KB · Views: 16
  • JCVxJChV.JPG
    JCVxJChV.JPG
    438 KB · Views: 16
  • RCJCVxRCJChV.JPG
    RCJCVxRCJChV.JPG
    386.3 KB · Views: 16
RC JC Sunkissed x RC JC OK het Sunkissed

This is my first time breeding a RC Sunkissed male. I am looking forward to some fertile eggs.

Attachments

• RCJCSkxRCJChSka.JPG
    RCJCSkxRCJChSka.JPG
    376.5 KB · Views: 17
Dirty JC OK het Lava x Banded JC OK het Lava

I remember Rich Z naming Banded Crimsens and Miamies I believe. I have started producing quite a few Banded Jasper County Okeetees, in Normal, Lava and Sunkissed colors.

The Banded "Gene" seems to be recessive, and a mutant gene. Time will tell, but it is definitely recoverable, and unique. Instead of a blotch encircled with a black border, the blotch is stretched down the side pattern. The banding replaces much of the normal side pattern on Okeetees.

I am pretty sure, I can add another "gene" to my Wild Line Mutants, that will be called Banded. I am curious to see if the "Dirty" black speckling of the blotches and extra black pigment is a gene as well. Time will tell with that one too.

The Dirty Boy in this photo is opaque. I haven't really produced that many Dirty Jasper County Okeetees, perhaps because it is a recessive gene, I hope!

Attachments

• DirtyJChVxS.JPG
    DirtyJChVxS.JPG
    352.3 KB · Views: 17
Wow! That is quite the clutch Joe! Congratulations!

-Tonya
I am sure this will be the clutch of the year, even if I produce a LavaGold!

My fertility with all of my Corns has been excellent this year. I just found 5 clutches of 19 eggs in a row, 100% fertile. I love years like this one!

I have a completely different mind set when it comes to Wild Line Mutants. Each and every, Jasper County Okeetee het Sunkissed, or Jasper County het Lava Sunkissed, is like a unique finger print to me. I am sure they will push out my Corn Snake Mutant Lines in TIME.

My Golden Female just laid her eggs! LR Okeetee het Golden Sunkissed, will be nice to raise.

My Hendry County Anery Male is finishing up his duties, with this Jasper County Sunkissed. Talk about unique finger prints.
You do, that's ok. Your ahead of me as far as mixing different LR mutations but my collection is more diverse, I have a few things you don't have that i want to get into your hands and right now I'm just trying to keep it simple. It's just you and i doing it this way....as far as i know

You do, that's ok. Your ahead of me as far as mixing different LR mutations but my collection is more diverse, I have a few things you don't have that i want to get into your hands and right now I'm just trying to keep it simple. It's just you and i doing it this way....as far as i know
I want to test ALL of the different localities of Anery to the original line of Anery. It is very possible that one or two of them are a new gene. How totally cool would it be if Hendry County Anerys proved to be a NEW gene, in the Wild Line Mutant Breedings. It would be as cool as Goldens to me!

The same thing applies to the Dixie County Motleys. If it is a new gene, it climbs to the Golden status too. You have Jasper County Amel Sunkissed, you claim are pure Corn. What is the history of the Amel in the mix? Has it been tested to the original Amel gene? Just because it looks the same, doesn't mean they are the same. Two different Amel genes were discovered in Boas? The same thing could happen in Corns.

You need to help me get more lines and localities of Wild Line Mutants to test and work into the mix. In a few generations, I could have quite a few interesting Wild Line Mutant Combines to work with, so the interest should grow. Isn't this exactly what got us hooked on Corn Mutants, they were Pure Corn. Well, they have proved to be what many of us suspected, Corn Rat Hybrids. Wild Line Mutants, are exactly what everybody wants, they just haven't realized it yet.

I consider everybody who keeps Jasper County Okeetees, and Hunt Club Okeetees to be doing the same thing we are doing. I also include Wild Lines of Miami Corns, and any other wild line mutant, with a GOOD history to be doing the same thing we are doing.

Hendry County Anery Breedings

The first two photos are of my Hendry County Anery female x Jasper County Sunkissed. She laid 16 perfect eggs!

The last photo is of my Hendry County X Ice Bloodred Test Breeding. I only need to hatch out one hatchling to prove if Hendry County Anery is the origins of the original Anery, or a brand new gene, which we would all cheer for!

Attachments

• HC16e.JPG
    HC16e.JPG
    430.2 KB · Views: 18
  • HC16ea.JPG
    HC16ea.JPG
    417.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IBxHCAn.JPG
    IBxHCAn.JPG
    362.6 KB · Views: 18
Dixie County Motley Test Breedins

Ice Motley X Dixie County Motley. She wasn't looking big and fat, so I bred him to a Striped Snow het Dilute Sunkissed too. Both laid 100% fertile eggs. My Ice Motley is just skinny.

I only need to hatch one hatchling to prove the Dixie County Motley is a NEW gene, or find out it is the possible origins of the original Motley. I hope I get a bunch of Normals to send to a wholesaler. New gene and wholesaler are not two words you would normally use, but I won't be keeping any of them.

Attachments

• StShDSkxDCM.JPG
    StShDSkxDCM.JPG
    318.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMxDCM.JPG
    IMxDCM.JPG
    441 KB · Views: 17
3.0 Landrace het Lava Goldern male fertilty

They started out great, but gradually their fertility went down. Still every clutch produced some fertile eggs, and I have a great chance at producing a few Goldens this year.

The two photos are of Landrace het Sunkissed ph Golden x Landrace het Lava Golden. Both had about 50% fertility.

My Wild Line het Golden x Landrace het Lava Golden laid 5 eggs, and the rest slugs.

My only Landrace het Lava Golden x Same breeding, produced 4 eggs and the rest slugs. Maybe I will get lucky, or maybe I will get four Noemals.

Attachments

• LRhSkphGxLRhVG.JPG
    LRhSkphGxLRhVG.JPG
    438.7 KB · Views: 17
  • LRhSkphGxLRhVG_2.JPG
    LRhSkphGxLRhVG_2.JPG
    415.8 KB · Views: 17
RedCoat Jasper County Sunkissed x Dixie County Motley

My Dixie County Motley Male has been just about perfect this season. This is his last breeding of the year. RedCoat Jasper County Sunkissed x Dixie County Motley.

I expect the offspring to be Landrace Okeetees het RedCoat Motley Sunkissed.

Attachments

• JCSkxDCM.JPG
    JCSkxDCM.JPG
    522 KB · Views: 12
  • JCSkxDCMa.JPG
    JCSkxDCMa.JPG
    463 KB · Views: 12
Jasper County Okeetee Sunkissed x Jasper County Okeetee Lava

I have been creating Jasper County Okeetees het Lava Sunkissed this way for several years now.

This year my 2020 Jasper County Okeetees het Lava Sunkissed, were just as big as the rest of my Wild Line Projects, but both females just didn't ovulate. Next year, I should produce my first Jasper County Okeetee Lava Sunkissed.

Attachments

• JCSkxJCV.JPG
    JCSkxJCV.JPG
    440 KB · Views: 12
  • JCSkxJCVa.JPG
    JCSkxJCVa.JPG
    403.9 KB · Views: 12
RedCoat Jasper County Sunkissed x Hendry County Anery

My female Hendry County female produced a nice clutch also bred to a Jasper County Sunkissed Okeetee. Between both clutches, I will have a nice Landrace Okeetee het Anery Sunkissed Project to work with.

How will the Hendry County Anery change RedCoat? Will it leave pink, or cast a black cloud over the top? I am hoping the Hendry County Anery is different and cast a black cloud. He is already the blackest Corn I have ever had, he could be even BLACKER!

Attachments

• RCJCSkxHCAn.JPG
    RCJCSkxHCAn.JPG
    468 KB · Views: 14
  • RCJCSkxHCAna.JPG
    RCJCSkxHCAna.JPG
    307.9 KB · Views: 14
Back