• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

50% off hatchlings....

Mine arrived over a week ago..

1.1 Hypo Lavs =D

Male:
HypoLav-Male.JPG

Female:
HypoLav-Female.JPG

The female has eaten f/t 3 times since their arrival, the male is snubbing his nose up at anything I try. =(

Maybe Rich is right, maybe the fact that I said to the snake "Wow, you're so pretty!" when I first picked him up, did me in. I need to go upstairs and reinforce how ugly he is and see if that works. =P

Now if the boy would eat...whoever said the way to a man's heart is through his stomach obviously never met this little fella.

Thanks again Rich, they're beautiful!

Yah, i've had mine for a little while too. Looking great! I'm really excited to see what I have here in terms of adults. i think they will throw awesome offspring. This is why I am looking for an amel mot. het butter. I'll get some good odds to get a Butter Mot. My pair now are both het Mot. Both are eating like little champs too and I couldn't ask for more.

Thanks Rich....

~~~WES

(***almost Raleigh Expo time ;)*** )

26821DSC00130a.jpg

Back