• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A few more of my kids...

Aww, you like my little Sebastian guy? :D
He never gets much attention cause he's a normal. He's a huge sweetie though.

Or, did you mean the second one, Lanayru? Haha. Either way, they're both awesome. All of my kids are to me.

When I was a kid in Louisiana I loved catching the local dark gray garden snakes to play with until they got away from me. I never knew what they were until I caught and showed one to biologist friend of my parents, he told me it was a kind of corn snake. Now these snakes are reclassified as Kistachie or Slowinskis corn and it looks too me like that is what Akumi? (I'm on the wrong page and forgot the spelling of her name) happens to be. I've only seen them in the wild, but that is my guess.

Back