• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A few pics of my 3 corns

cbcgeneral

Just need 1 more corn fix
Finally after lurking for awhile here are some pics. I'm not sure what kind they are but i'm sure you guys can tell me.DSCN0960.JPG

DSCN0970.JPG

DSCN0962.JPG

DSCN0963.JPG

DSCN0964.JPG

You have yourself an amel, an anery and a normal/classic. :)

Amel is short for amelanistic. It means they are missing the black pigment, leaving the reds and yellows. Anery is short for anerythristic, meaning missing the red pigment, leaving black and some yellow. And the normal is, well, normal corn snake colours as found in the wild. I'm partial to the aneries myself and you have a very nice example there. Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pics....we love pics!

Amel is short for amelanistic. It means they are missing the black pigment, leaving the reds and yellows. Anery is short for anerythristic, meaning missing the red pigment, leaving black and some yellow. And the normal is, well, normal corn snake colours as found in the wild. I'm partial to the aneries myself and you have a very nice example there. Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pics....we love pics!

Thanks for the info. Finally I know what I have when someone asks.:)

wow, I guess correctly. Guess I'm getting better at id'ing morphs. :rofl:

I guessed amel, ghost, and classic. A ghost is a hypo anery and that hypo gene can be a tricky little sucker to pin down. They are some healthy snakes; have fun with them.

Since I'm definitely no expert at IDing the morphs, I would have to say that your "anery" could very well be a ghost, as several people have suggested. I did think he looked a little different from your average anery and that could very well be why. Maybe some more pics could help nail it down.

Thanks for all the info guys. I'm gonna get a few more pics in a little while and post them. Hopefully they will be a little better and you will be able to see him/her better.:spinner:

Back