• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Aelfric Is Back!!!

it was very upsetting...

and there were nights when i was all sad about whatever was going on in my life and i'd think, "if aelfric showed up right now it would wash away some of this pain..." and on that night he returned i was experiencing some inner drama and out he slithered, woooosh, it all just went away. i'm an actor...i'm allowed to be a bit emo now and then.

:cheers:

I'm SO glad for you!
A lttle fresh water, a happy-meal and all is well!

I love happy endings! :spinner:

wow! Aelfric was missing for months, Silas has escaped once, but i found him around five seconds after realising he escaped.

He was coiled up asleep on a bean bag a mere five metres from his viv. He looked so cute, and i was SOOOOOO relieved

That's wonderful! Mine just returned yesterday after being missing for a month! I live in a college dorm and some girls found him in the hall yesterday. I had almost given up hope, but he was just checking out the dorms I suppose. It's wonderful to have him back!

Yeah had the same expirience two days ago. My notorious runaway was laying on my lizards tank and enjoying the emerging heat....This was the fourth time that bugger got out. None of the others ever made it.
I had a landlord calling me the other day who got my number from the local SPCA. one of his tenants found a snake in his appartment and is freaked out. I could not find it when I arrived (big whole to get under floorboards) The last tenant moved out 5 month before!!!! Hardy little things them snakes.

Acradon

Back