• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amelanistic bloodred

lucia

Here is my amel. bloodred, she´s 5 month old.
I have BIG expectation´s!

Attachments

• i handen.JPG
    i handen.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 449
  • P1010019.JPG
    P1010019.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 443
  • P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 442
Here's my adult male Amel Bloodred...

85430-01-05_012-med.jpg

Oh good looking guy!

What´s the difference between a amel. bloodred and sunglow? they are very similar to me. :shrugs:

Yes I know that, but they are very similar, the colour, the ventrals.
Maybe sunglow are more orange and bloodred amel. more red.

Anyway they are really beautiful!

I have a very red sunglow motley...

...but I think the motley paterning helps make her look a lot more red. I'm soooo on the list for a pair of bloods from you this year...and you're only 600kms away from me! -that's nothing to get myself a nice bloodred! Again, well done on the new girl!

no silly!!!

I'm talking about my sunglow when I say the motley makes her look more red.
You needed to read the title to my post!

This is her a quick shot I took of her the other day when trying to figure out various light settings on my camera. If she was more of her ground colour with the red saddles she wouldn't look nearly as red as a whole but cos her pattern makes the most use of her saddle colour, she looks a lot more red

Attachments

• lotusglass.JPG
    lotusglass.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 372
Beutiful snakes. The contrast on that sunglow is awesome, and that amel bloodred is very bright for how young it is.

the amel br from Bassie was once mine, he comes from Daniel

very very nice snake, looking good man!!!

All our European corns come from Holland!!!!

---or so it seems---

My little sunglow motley I bought from a dutch breeder and my amel het caramel's parents are dutch and I think my big anery's dad is dutch too!!

You folks seem to lead the way with getting the newer morphs into Europe...It's very hard to find Pewters outside Holland...possible, but hard.

princess said:
---or so it seems---

My little sunglow motley I bought from a dutch breeder and my amel het caramel's parents are dutch and I think my big anery's dad is dutch too!!

You folks seem to lead the way with getting the newer morphs into Europe...It's very hard to find Pewters outside Holland...possible, but hard.

There aren't much in Pewters in Holland either. Mine are from Herman van Hellum from Belgium. Daniel out Berlin has some real nice Pewters and Matias out of Finland also has some nice ones. Last year the first Pewters we're born in Holland. They were bred by Marcel Poots. And his Bloodreds het. Pewter are form Daniels stock.
Here's a picture of my Pewter female...
85430-01-05_047-med.jpg

And one of the male...
85430-01-05_046-med.jpg

princess said:
---or so it seems---

From wich breeder did you bought your Sunglow Motley??

Beautiful snakes everyone has posted on here! All great lookers.

I love what the bloodred gene does for the different morphs (well except at this point for the caramel & butter - not terribly impressed with those).

Those are absolute gorgeous pewters!!

I bought her from Jan Nijenhuis of www.hognose.nl when he was exibiting at Rødøvrehallen in Copenhagen. He had a LOT of beautiful snakes but I was on a budget and also limiting numbers, so I went home with my sunglow from him and a snow 0.1 from a Danish breeder. If I see him again I'll probably pick up a butter 1.0 from him cos I'm pretty sure it's from a different line to what I have in my collection.

I meant to say the BeNeLux has all the snakes to be more precise. I'd love to go down to Antwerp next time there's a show there but my boyfriend will know why and put his foot down and say no!!!!

princess said:
I bought her from Jan Nijenhuis of www.hognose.nl when he was exibiting at Rødøvrehallen in Copenhagen. He had a LOT of beautiful snakes but I was on a budget and also limiting numbers, so I went home with my sunglow from him and a snow 0.1 from a Danish breeder. If I see him again I'll probably pick up a butter 1.0 from him cos I'm pretty sure it's from a different line to what I have in my collection.

I meant to say the BeNeLux has all the snakes to be more precise. I'd love to go down to Antwerp next time there's a show there but my boyfriend will know why and put his foot down and say no!!!!

It's not possible to buy from him anymore cause he quit his shop and he has sold all his breeding pairs. I haven't bought snakes from him but a friend of mine did and they look very good. (Butters)

Back