• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amelanistic bloodred

OOOOOOH, now I'm really dissapointed... :angry01:

If I'd known, I would have bought adults off him, he had some great animals. I had been looking forward to buying others from him in the future.

Hi

princess said:
OOOOOOH, now I'm really dissapointed... :angry01:

If I'd known, I would have bought adults off him, he had some great animals. I had been looking forward to buying others from him in the future.

Come over to holland on 9th of oktober and visit the Snake expo in Houten near Utrecht.

You can find almost anything,

Greetig from an other breeder from holland

Here´s some new photos of my amel. bloodred. She is so red and bright for her age. :)

Attachments

• amel bloodred (1).jpg
    amel bloodred (1).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 61
  • amel bloodred (2).jpg
    amel bloodred (2).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 60
She's lovely Jenny, well done, can't wait to see har babies in a couple of years. Are you getting a male for her or will she go with one of your regular bloodreds? Can't wait for my bloodred babies from you this summer :crazy02: !!!!

If I can find a male for her in Hamm, of course! :)
They are so hard to get here in Sweden. :shrugs:

Otherwise she can borrow one of my regular bloodreds! ;)

Nice snakes everybody, Bas his snakes look even better in real life :)...those pewters are awesome....so is the amel bloodred....

the bloodred morphs are truly awesome....and indeed, the caramel and butter morphs are not the most impressive of them :S....but still cool :)

Should I be glad to live in Holland??......:D...I'm glad that the interesting morphs for me are available in Holland...looking forward to Houten

Hiya,

sorry for the late reply, the charcoal female indeed was bred by Marc Vervest from Belgium, he had a trio, but his male died and so sold his charcoals...

awsome and stunning animalz, only saw a few of these at adulthood...

:)

Jelle

Back