• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

anaheim ... newest additions

rosecat

i was at the show for .... just over 3 hours and walked away with 10 snakes *lol*, none of which of course are the adults I was hoping to get, all are little the oldest is a late '07.

i appoligize for the photos, I had thought when i was taking them that they were turning out good, but apparently once on the computer they didn't turn out so well. when I get home (still in Los Angeles) and things settle a bit i'll take more pics in better lighting.

1st 3 pics are of 1.0 hypo plasma (stephen wagner)
4th pic is 0.1 opal partial zig-zag (BHB reptiles/snakebyte tv)
5th pic is 0.1 charc lav (stephen wagner) --- the pic is making her look darker than she really is, but this one is darker than the other one.

Attachments

• hypoplasma1.JPG
    hypoplasma1.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 135
  • hypoplasma2.JPG
    hypoplasma2.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 134
  • hypoplasma3.JPG
    hypoplasma3.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 136
  • opal3.JPG
    opal3.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 135
  • darkcharclav1.JPG
    darkcharclav1.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 134
here's some more

1st 2 pics - lav het hypo opal ph stripe (Joni Garcia)
3rd - 0.1 "ultra" amber, opinions from others strongly believe it i golddust
4th pic& 5th pic - 0.1 "ultra" amber, opinions from others strongly believe it i golddust -- this one is slightly lighter than the other one

Attachments

• lav1.JPG
    lav1.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 130
  • lav2.JPG
    lav2.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 129
  • darkgolddust1.JPG
    darkgolddust1.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 130
  • lightgolddust1.JPG
    lightgolddust1.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 131
  • lightgolddust2.JPG
    lightgolddust2.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 131
Wow what great pickups. I am so jelous of the hypo lav blood what a beauty. Congratz on the great pickups

the best ones! ... i still have a few more after these 2

1st 3 pics - sunkissed (possible hypo) mot male
4th & 5th pics - sunkissed (possible hypo? visually less so than male) mot female

Attachments

• malesunkissedmot1.JPG
    malesunkissedmot1.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 127
  • malesunkissedmot2.JPG
    malesunkissedmot2.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 127
  • malesunkissedmot3.JPG
    malesunkissedmot3.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 126
  • femsunkissedmot1.JPG
    femsunkissedmot1.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 126
  • femsunkissedmot2.JPG
    femsunkissedmot2.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 128
last pic is of the sunkissed mot female again.

i have a few more pics, but they turned out not so great so grand tally =

1.0 hypo plasma ph charc
0.2 "ultra" amber (probably golddust)
0.2 charc lavs suspected het blood (ph hypo)
1.1 bloods het hypo plasma ph charc
1.1 sunkissed mot (possible het/homo hypo)
0.1 lav het hypo opal ph stripe

Attachments

• femsunkissedmot3.JPG
    femsunkissedmot3.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 123
um yea 10 ... lol, not quite sure if im gonna get in trouble when my bf finds out i just increased my #'s by almost 1/4

I decline to comment on what my part of this may have been.. *ducks head*

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Wow, the photos really don't do the sunkissed any justice. They are much better in person.

Tim...I don't think you're nearly as guilt free in this as you would like people to believe

Tim is never guilt free period... It's a natural fault of his that I sometimes overlook. I'm actually glad some of the critters he was contemplating were quickly snatched up by others. Still ended up coming home with two more snakes than we were supposed to.

Those sunkissed motley two were neat though, loved the coloring on them and their pattens. =)

There was all kind of neat things there.. *lol* I just happened to show Liz some of the notable gems for some reduced saving bargins.. I suppose I could have taken one of the Sunkissed mots myself, heck could have cut some corners off a project, then there was these and then there was those.. *lol*

There was very few animals I was seriously contemplating.. The one Miami girl I found was kick ass and I might regret passing her by, the crazy hondos were subject, and well the Mexican Night snake was intresting.. Something however snaps me back into some sort of reality and I realize I have more than enough projects with next to no room ..

I had fun, and thanks Liz for asking me questions..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Congrats on the big haul from L.A. I really like the hypo lav blood too. Those have always been my favs. Also like the sunkissed ones. I've only recently "opened my eyes" to how beautiful they are.

Kudos!

Yea tim is to blame for 4 snake purchases ... however if I am blaming him for those purchases I should also thank him for saving me over $2000 had I paid normal prices on those 4 :D

Back