• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

anaheim ... newest additions

Cash or Certified Bank Check/Cheque is fine with me.. *G*

There was a few there that had my intrest and it would not have taken much.. I just have to think about the fact that we are nearing a full house here and I really need to move some great animals out..

Regards.... Tim of T and J

lol, i'm not going to pay you what you saved me if i did anything with the money I "saved" i would buy a pied blood *lol* they're $2000 so i'd have just the right amount

*lol* You know I am just razing you *lol*... Lemme look around, I might be able to find some of those as well.. *lol*

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Great looking pickups! The Motley sunkissed and hypo lav blood are super! cheers: The Ultra Ambers don't look goldust to me. :shrugs:I'd love to hear why they suspect that they are.;)

you have something pied?

You betcha!:cheers:

Great pickups--I think they're all nice! Yeah, I ended up buying five in Daytona--not what I had planned, but who can resist??

you have something pied?

Personally I don't.. I know someone that says they have been working on it in my vicinity.. And its not Stephen or anyone that posts here..

I don't think they are Ultra Ambers myself.. I think those are Gold Dust after seeing them first hand and physically holding them.. The iris and pupil, the body colouration and then the weird thing ultra does to the belly pattern.. If I had the room ( darn hatlings ) I would have grabbed them up myself..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I don't think they are Ultra Ambers myself.. I think those are Gold Dust after seeing them first hand and physically holding them.. The iris and pupil, the body colouration and then the weird thing ultra does to the belly pattern.. If I had the room ( darn hatlings ) I would have grabbed them up myself..

Regards.. Tim of T and J[/QUOTE]

While I didn't see them first hand & there aren't any ventral shots to go by. The iris & pupil alone isn't enough to go by. Both start out with the same body coloration, however what I've noticed on my clutches is that the Ultra Ambers
have a much cleaner (white) appearance. Where the goldust begin a more yellow appearance in and around the saddles.
Both contain the ultra gene so you can toss out the weird thing to the belly pattern. Just my opinion & observations from my clutches.:cheers:
Perhaps some more pics may help.:shrugs:However you'll know within 6 to 8 months what you actually have.;)

Alright Tom.. Just don't take offense when I tell you in 6 monthes I told you so..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

lol, both stephen and tim thought they're golddust .... i only own 1 golddust, so I am not an authority on it. But when I get home (still in LA) I will try to get a comparison pic with my golddust mot, and the "ultra" ambers. I'm planning on keeping them around at least until next spring so there will be time to figure it out.

thanks for the input!

Back