• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another trick for non-feeders...

Maybe I have been overly careful, I usually don't feed more than an inch, but if it worked for you and the snake... great! Whatever works. I am a big believer in being open to all the ways to skin a cat. :D

Carol.....hmmm, never tried feeding my picky eater a cat....LOL

Sorry had to say it, was rolling on the floor laughing....literally...not kidding at all!

So, what kind of cat do I have to feed the little ones you are sending me? :)

Okay....that's enough for me!!! HAHAHA

But seriously, I love it when a picky eater topic comes up....because right abou that time one of my corns doesn't want to eat and I don't have to wait too long to hear new ideas or hear ideas I forgot....thanks again guys!

Last edited:
Thanks Carol...

so far that little one was the only one it worked for. I don't understand why I have so many non-feeders this year. I guess they know I'm short on time due to school and work so they want to torture me! I've been thinking about sticking them out in the shed so they will be a bit warmer. Maybe that would stimulate their appetites. Of course, I will have to wait for those cute little water bowls I ordered from Rich. Right now, they are housed 3 to a "shoebox." I hate keeping them together. I worry all the time about cannibalism.

If I cannot get them to eat on their own by brumation time, then I may try cooling them for a few weeks as suggested by Moleman.

A picture of humane lizard-scenting!

I just did this today for my non-feeder. Worked like a champ and I didn't even have to hurt the lil' fella! ;)

Attachments

• misc 030_1.jpg
    misc 030_1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 56
Re: A picture of humane lizard-scenting!

elrojo said:
Re: A picture of humane lizard-scenting!

Humane?
Thats not what I heard from the mouse...lol
Just Kidding.

Back