• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another Uk Newbie HI = )

Welcome to the forums Mouse!

Great to have more UK'ers on board. You'll have great fun with your new baby, however as we have discovered, like Pringles, one is not enough!

Cheers

ian

P.S.
There is also a UK forum on cornsnakes.com, where we are trying to collate information specific to UK reptile fans. Shops, vets etc.

Phew, Ricky, I was worried there for a sec = )

I have him home now and he has had a bit of a look around his tank, a bit of a drink and now he has burrowed under the substrate and is having a sleep. I will take some pics in the next few days but for now I just want to leave him to settle in and get used to his new home.
After trying to work out his colour, I asked the breeder and he rabbited on for a bit about genes and not having black and other stuff but from what I could figure out, I think he told me that I have a het amel but I am about to go trawl through the photo galleries to make sure. Whatever he is though, he is incredibly pretty = )

Just goes to show that after only briefly looking at the snake then going and looking at thousands of photos of corns does odd things to your memory. I thought I remembered him being red and white when actually he is reddy brown and lighter brown with little bits of orangey type bits with black lines round and a checkered belly = )

...and Hi Ian thanks for the welcome and letting me know about the uk site, I am sure it'll come in handy = )

Hi all.I have kept snakes for a number of years now,mainly corns.I am babysitting a baby corn who i think is about 2 months old.I have tried all the usual ways to get him to eat but he's not having any of it.In the 3 weeks i have had him,he has only eaten once (small pinky) anybody any ideas?
thanks

Back