• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Are this keychain cool or what??

eddiehm

Kindergarden Graduate
http://www.apple.ac/~original2/englishindex.html

Corns..
15.jpg

Ballies..
4.jpg

Pinkies..
1.jpg

and
Regurged pinkies also have... :idea:
3.jpg

im not an affliciate of the shop above, i just want to share this cool toys.. :wavey:

Not to be mean (because they are cool), but I believe this is considered advertising and you are required to have a contributor membership.

As long as the regurged pinkies don't SMELL like a regurged pink, I'd totally get one. or two. And put them in whatever Wade's drinking. :grin01:

I might even get 1 to give to my brother in law for christmas!! (I also showed my mom them and I hope she gets me 1 to ;) ) Where is the page on the website that has the keychains on it?

But are they Eddie's keychains? I believe it's ok to post cool new products you happen across.

I'm artistic u dunno I ould do those- they are handmade rom clay Thattak ome skilll. Th caramel albino ball python for example has great detail in the colour like where te middles of the markings fade, its totaly realistic.

How are they made? What clay does it use I wonder.

They are cool!! (outside of the regurged pinks, that is...)

$40 seems a little high, though...

EDIT: SkySpirit: It looks a lot like Sculpey Clay to me... But I'll be the first to admit that I don't have too much experience with those kind of things.

The last ones

I agree. The regurgitated pinkies are the funniest and the coolest. But so few of us would get "it".

They are cool!! (outside of the regurged pinks, that is...)

$40 seems a little high, though...

EDIT: SkySpirit: It looks a lot like Sculpey Clay to me... But I'll be the first to admit that I don't have too much experience with those kind of things.

If it's sculpey clay, I'm TOTALLY impressed. All I can do with the stuff is make hide boxes.

Any chance it's the plastinate process, like they're using for the Body Worlds Museum exhibits?

Dale

Back