• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Are this keychain cool or what??

If it's sculpey clay, I'm TOTALLY impressed. All I can do with the stuff is make hide boxes.

Any chance it's the plastinate process, like they're using for the Body Worlds Museum exhibits?

Dale

That would make a lot of sense, Dale!
I honestly don't know much about clay/arts and crafts and all but the only reason I suggested Sulpey is that a friend of mine makes snake necklaces out of sculpey clay and they look a lot like those snake charms in the pics.

But you're probably closer to home plate with the bodyworks suggestion!

I just noticed that they will be at the NARBC show (Tinley Park, IL) in October. That’s pretty cool since I'm already planning to attend that show. :)

Wow too bad they are so expensive. I thought about ordering a bulk lot to resell at a local show until I saw the prices. No way anyone is Oregon is going to cough up that much for a keychain!

Those are very cool! Little pieces of art. I could never use it as a keychain though...no way am I going to use a keychain that is worth more than my car :p

Having seen the snake Tara sculpted on a Christmas bulb and painted like my boy corn, Hokie, I am willing to bet key chains would not be far outside of her realm of ability. I shall pester her about this later. ;)

Site last updated 2008 Sept 17.
Odd.
Maybe we should have McKenna go check 'em out. :D

( Like she's got nothing better to do than scavenger hunt $40 keychains across the japanese archipelago. )

EDIT : McKenna. Not Hallie. Pardon me. Hallie, you just went to Japan and came back in record time. :laugh:

Site last updated 2008 Sept 17.
Odd.
Maybe we should have McKenna go check 'em out. :D

( Like she's got nothing better to do than scavenger hunt $40 keychains across the japanese archipelago. )

EDIT : McKenna. Not Hallie. Pardon me. Hallie, you just went to Japan and came back in record time. :laugh:

No worries Eric. But hey, if you guys all chip in and pay for it, I'll go!! :D

Back