• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Available 2010 Miamis/Candy Canes

Wow Betsy- I was so blinded by the candy cane girl I never even saw #6!!! She's beautiful too! I'm a bad snake advisor...(But my answer remains the same, GET HER!!!)

What would happen if I paired Gatito with candycane girl?

_If_ Gatito is het amel (he's 66%ph) and candy cane girl is only _het_ not homo motley you'd get:

Male = het. Amel, het. Motley
Female = Amelanistic, het. Motley

Offspring predicted as:

---------------------------------------------------
3/8 Miami (het. Amelanistic, 66% poss. het. Motley)
3/8 Amelanistic (66% poss. het. Motley)
1/8 Miami Motley (het. Amelanistic)
1/8 Amelanistic, Motley

If she is homo motley you'd get:

1/4 Miami (het. Amelanistic, het. Motley)
1/4 Amelanistic (het. Motley)
1/4 Miami Motley (het. Amelanistic)
1/4 Amelanistic, Motley

And hopefully some of the Miamis would be nice bandeds or milksnake phase!

Okay, can I ask a total newbie question? I love the dramatic coloring of hatchling Miamis. That red and gray...gorgeous! Do they stay that way as adults or does the red become orange? Thanks.

Okay, can I ask a total newbie question? I love the dramatic coloring of hatchling Miamis. That red and gray...gorgeous! Do they stay that way as adults or does the red become orange? Thanks.

Some stay red, some turn orange. The darker the hatchling, the more it has a chance of staying red. If they hatch out looking like anerys, they should be nice and red. The ones that hatch out screaming bright red are the ones that turn orange.

I know this is an older post, but I was wondering if the guy in Pic #2 was still available or if this post just hasn't been updated?

Back