• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Belated Valentine-A Lavender het bloodred! UPDATE!

nice progression there! you need to find a good looker for this one, i think plenty of us on here have something to spare for the weekend. :licklips:

August 27 2008

This boy is growing very well and has now reached 166 grams! :eek: That's quit a long way for a snake that started out weighing 46 grams. Funny thing is I only feed him every 7 days and not rats.

I really like that he is keeping his pink color.

P1100811.JPG

P1100816.JPG

P1100833.JPG

Wow, he's got so much pink still! For a minute I was feeling like I was starving Lily, but he's a 2006, not 2007. Whew!

Wow, he's got so much pink still! For a minute I was feeling like I was starving Lily, but he's a 2006, not 2007. Whew!

I'm a little surprised he still has that pink too. Considering he is 2 yrs old I thought it would start to fade by now. But it's perfectly alright with me if he keeps it. :D

UPDATE 12-2-08

He's come a long way and I think he will be more than ready for the ladies this coming breeding season.

Today he weighed in at a lovely 190 grams.

Look at those abs! LOL
P1140088.JPG

P1140073.JPG

P1140078.JPG

P1140101.JPG

P1140094.JPG

He's beautiful. Awesome progression thread. I'm glad to see he kept those pink colors as well!

Wow, what color. I've got a pretty little girl. het blood, lavender, hypo without a mate :D Who knows, what I may propose?:noevil:

He is simply gorgeous!

Thanks every one!

Wow, what color. I've got a pretty little girl. het blood, lavender, hypo without a mate :D Who knows, what I may propose?:noevil:

He is simply gorgeous!

Maybe he should come and visit for a short time this Spring? :wavey:

Back