• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

can some one help me??

durtis

im a snake addict
Image017.jpg

I bought this Snake from a no name pet store for $75 and she was labeled as a corn snake and i know it isn't. it was kept in bad condition and i felt bad for it
so now shes mine.i need some help to find out what kind of snake she is please..

ps. i think shes pregnant:)

thanks

thanks ill have better pictures on sometime tomorrow

shes kind of a dark brown with lighter brown blotches with black outlines
like i said ill have much better pics on later

i know more than a sixteen year old kid should but i just cant figure out what kind of snake she is.

Sorry for the start...It was the way you posted. I thought you had rescued a snake and wanted to know what to do next...LOL... I haven't got a clue what it is, but I know a man that might....

thats aight i have 3 corns and a rat snake and this one looks nothing like my pink rat snake

a friend told me she looks like a eastern milk snake
but i just cant tell

thats aight i have 3 corns and a rat snake and this one looks nothing like my pink rat snake

but i just cant tell[/QUOTE

i think shes to light to be an eastern milk

but i just cant tell

Sure can't tell from that pic! On my screen it's green, I guess it could be a milk if you adjust the colors. Someone can ID it with a good pic, I'm sure.

Welcome, post some corn pics also.

Its in shed by the looks....And it has a touch of the Great plains Rat ...IMO....(Well Joels really....LOL)... Although it looks quite dark...

Photos taken after it sheds will help greatly in trying to identify it. Right now, the colors are too masked by the snake being deep in blue.

aight ill post more after the shed
i noticed it last night after i got done taking the pics
thanks guys

Back