• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Coral Snow

Thanks Candachan...a coral snow is actually hypo, anery and amel (hypo snow). As you can see from the pictures, Don S has some serious corals.

SODERBERGD said:
Well, actually I don't get to read these forums as much as I'd like to. I know you weren't referring to Terri (CornCrazy) as one that knew less, but just in case some of the readers may think you were, I want to say a little about it. Terri is a dear friend of mine and a valuable resource in our industry. In my second book, you will see more than one image of her snakes. Many times, I have sent Terri hatchling corns that wouldn't eat for me and she works magic on them.

These days, I rely on friends of mine like Terri to "watch my back" since I'm not sticking my head in on the forums much. Sometimes people 'mis' or 'dis'quote me by proclaiming this or that, so she (and others) will give me a heads-up in case I'm not watching. Then, I can review and comment on those quotes. In this case, I had already seen the pix and privately offered my opinion that I thought the snake was indeed a coral and a very unusually colored one at that. Many of us (myself included) look to Rich and Kathy to help us ID most of the corns we're not sure about. In this case, I just happen to have intimate experience with the corals.

No foul here from anyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that Terri was acting in the best interest of the hobby and me. Had this been a misquote, I'd have wanted the opportunity to clear it up. Thanks, Terri.
Thank you, Don, for the kind words. It means a lot to me. It is an honor to be your friend! :)

I know that many times when someone has posted "Don, Rich, or Kathy told me this is what it is," you guys have been misquoted. I felt that you deserved the chance to give your input just in case this was what happened.

As for this statement: "Thanks for the reply Don, glad to see that guys like you who know more than the rest of us actually do read these threads." I simply took it to mean that Brendon was glad that you "big breeders" take time to help us out. I KNOW for certain that Don, Rich, Kathy (and many others) know more about this hobby than I do. I am still relatively new to having/breeding snakes. I am also glad that there are people like Don out there that are willing to offer us advice. As you can see, there was really no reason for me to take offense to Brendon's statement.

Back