• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn snake eats appetizer + entree.

Bad_Post.jpg

Is the 22-yr old toddler back to give our hobby yet ANOTHER black eye?

Yup, appears so......

You know, after the last thread posted by this moron I wonder if posting this thread would be regarded as baiting or spam. It is at least attention-getting whorish behavior. I think "daIdiot" needs a shrink......(or at least someone to show it how to spell "the" and perhaps teach it some compassion)

You know, after the last thread posted by this moron I wonder if posting this thread would be regarded as baiting or spam. It is at least attention-getting whorish behavior. I think "daIdiot" needs a shrink......(or at least someone to show it how to spell "the" and perhaps teach it some compassion)

LOL Beth! I wish i could rep you but I have sent to much in the last day! Crap! This guy really needs to learn. Ypu remind me of a young me. Rebelious, free,.....stupid. I leaarned my lesson in i think november of last year I spent $300 in correction on my collection. Now all 25 snakes, frog, and trutle are doing great! I guess I am lucky to come to my senses as a child so I don't act like on when i am 20!

I don't have any one me right now! Will King Ratsnake musk do? If not I will have to call Dean. And he will bring the mod stick!
:fullauto:

While I don't think on the domino table is the best place for a feeding vid I did enjoy seeing Ruby strike the adult mouse.One of my favorite video is from a very knowledgeable herper who's edited video shows all live feeding of mice rats rabbits and such.although my Corns eat f/t I really enjoy watching the natural instinct of the snake at work just my humble opinion..:crazy01:

While I don't think on the domino table is the best place for a feeding vid I did enjoy seeing Ruby strike the adult mouse.One of my favorite video is from a very knowledgeable herper who's edited video shows all live feeding of mice rats rabbits and such.although my Corns eat f/t I really enjoy watching the natural instinct of the snake at work just my humble opinion..:crazy01:

If a snake will only eat live, that's one thing.

But filming UNECCESSARY cruelty to ANY living creature gives this hobby a huge black eye, and gives the PETA nuts ammo against us.....

You know what.. I have an idea. There is this dog training show on Animal Planet. When the dog misbehaves the owner folds his arms and turns his back on the animal until it stops. Now, I am quite sure that this disgusting creature is not as smart as a canine, but it might work.

I make a motion that we as a community put this attention seeking troll on ignore, fold our arms and turn our backs. It might take awhile for the toddler to catch on, but if we don't respond to it, it might just take it's ball and go home.....

Yeah, 95% of the time she bites the mouth of the mouse so the mouse doesn't have a chance to bite her.

Yeah, 95% of the time she bites the mouth of the mouse so the mouse doesn't have a chance to bite her.

just because your snake bites the head of the the mouse, doesn't mean that your snake will not get injured. and what about that other 5%?

I am hoping we will be able to turn you around like we did with david. The chances are slim, but we gotta give it a try. That is why i am not going to put ignore on. But if you prove that you can not be salvaged, bye bye!

Can you at least try to switch to F/T? oh and that includes not feeding on your table. Feed in the cage. Use fresh killed to start. Use hemostats to wiggle around the Fresh killed mouse to get the snake to THINK its live. and then after some feedings of that you can switch to F/T. I would say thats a pretty good plan.

Back