• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn snake eats appetizer + entree.

You know what.. I have an idea. There is this dog training show on Animal Planet. When the dog misbehaves the owner folds his arms and turns his back on the animal until it stops. Now, I am quite sure that this disgusting creature is not as smart as a canine, but it might work.

I make a motion that we as a community put this attention seeking troll on ignore, fold our arms and turn our backs. It might take awhile for the toddler to catch on, but if we don't respond to it, it might just take it's ball and go home.....

Beth that made me LMFAO!

Can you at least try to switch to F/T? oh and that includes not feeding on your table. Feed in the cage. Use fresh killed to start. Use hemostats to wiggle around the Fresh killed mouse to get the snake to THINK its live. and then after some feedings of that you can switch to F/T. I would say thats a pretty good plan.

That's not as cool to watch and show your friends! DUH! ;)

I think Josh just tried thinking like a moron for a moment and trying to see the world from that viewpoint...
Josh, does your head hurt now?

but dose the darkside have cookies? thats th question.............................NO is the answer >< it has old stale dirty oat biscuits

so your snake grabs the mouse by the face. what happens when the mouse is fighting and gets a bite on your snakes tongue someday. not that snakes keep their tongues going but it could also bite its gums and that could leave to a huge problem.

not gonna tell you what to do, but i dont wanna watch the video either. i think live is good for animals that need live. not owners that need to have this baddie animal that they can brag about. im all for natural instincts and like to see snakes doing what they do in the wild. but captivity isnt the wild. ill let bbc show me it instead of my own animals.

This thread kind of reminds me of another kid that always took videos of snake feeding. They weren't well like either.

Actually I believe that feeding a snake and video taping it is not a good idea I had and snake fall of the tongs when fed f/t. When I feed I put full attention into feeding

You know what.. I have an idea. There is this dog training show on Animal Planet. When the dog misbehaves the owner folds his arms and turns his back on the animal until it stops. Now, I am quite sure that this disgusting creature is not as smart as a canine, but it might work.

I make a motion that we as a community put this attention seeking troll on ignore, fold our arms and turn our backs. It might take awhile for the toddler to catch on, but if we don't respond to it, it might just take it's ball and go home.....
Or we can act like adults and just talk over the offending child so they don't get the floor to perform....

Great posts, I owe you some rep!
Sorted..... I like them.... They're funny...

Yeah but at least that other kid eventually listened to reason, and he never used live food.
That kid was just a poop head.... He wasn't being a calculated troll.... He soon caught on it's better on the inside p****** out than trying to p*** in from the outside....
This one just needs some resposce for her psychology home work.....

If a snake will only eat live, that's one thing.

But filming UNECCESSARY cruelty to ANY living creature gives this hobby a huge black eye, and gives the PETA nuts ammo against us.....

I think PETA is hilarious. When is someone going to start a group to protect all those poor plants the vegetarians are mutilating before they eat THEM??

Sorry but they have done studies (I'm pretty sure I read at least one) that shows that plants have a type of emotion sensory system similar to some lower type animals.

All living things should eat what they are designed for. Albeit just fine if the creature (or caregiver) wants to process it in someway to make it safer or easier to eat. (ie. f/t for snakes)

Or we can act like adults and just talk over the offending child so they don't get the floor to perform....

Sorted..... I like them.... They're funny...

That kid was just a poop head.... He wasn't being a calculated troll.... He soon caught on it's better on the inside p****** out than trying to p*** in from the outside....
This one just needs some resposce for her psychology home work.....

Mike, I happen to think that throwing the child on ignore and not responding IS acting like an adult. That way it can throw it's tantrums and no one will care.

:flames:QUOTE=starsevol;955956]Mike, I happen to think that throwing the child on ignore and not responding IS acting like an adult. That way it can throw it's tantrums and no one will care.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Personally after that first thred from this troll I realized there was nothing useful or good from that user...and being someone who came to this forum to learn, I have no time for anyone who isn't contributing in a positive way.
I'm sure, because the internet is unlimited and there are millions of people in the world, that there is another site where these things would get the reaction that this person is looking for.
GO THERE. YOUR IGNORANCE IS UNWELCOME. :flames:

Mike, I happen to think that throwing the child on ignore and not responding IS acting like an adult. That way it can throw it's tantrums and no one will care.
I didn't get that across properly... What I meant was to act the way adults do when a naughty child is in the room... They just ignore them and talk over them.... Putting someone on ignore doesn't allow you to see if they are being naughty.... LOL
And the naughty threads turn out quite fun when we don't respond to the children.. ;)

I had a bad keeper flu lots of good members cured me
This guy has bad keeper AIDs there is no saving him :(
Don't write them off yet, they may make a miraculous recovery, it has been known...;)
And you ain't out of the woods yet......:p
Seriously Dave, you have gone a long way since you had a zoo:nyah:

Back