• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Didnt really know where to put this...

Ok im sorry about th punctation problem.
I ment that i will buy a seprate cage, and bring my snake there during the summer.
This means it will live with me while im not there.

Ok im sorry about th punctation problem.
I ment that i will buy a seprate cage, and bring my snake there during the summer.
This means it will live with me while im not there.

BN:
I just want to say we are willing to work with you. We may get harsh at times. Remember we care about our pets. Heck some of us have close to a 100 snakes. :rolleyes:

David had problems with some of us, due his young age and impulsiveness. But we are willing to help and give you advice.
But i guess the best thing to do is work on your punctuation. Heck, some times i forget words and letters, lol it happens to the best of us. But proper writing skills will help you get along well in life. Trust me on this. People really respect some one who can write.

Guys, come on. You can't expect a 14-year old to have perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation. We should be encouraging, and helping the next generation of herpers to learn about the animals that they would like to own, not nit picking about their punctuation, spelling, and/or grammar.

BrandNew has obviously come here for information, and assistance on deciding what to do. As a friendly community, I think that we should help him out, and point him in the right direction. I'm sure that he will learn how to use punctuation properly when he gets into high school. ;)

For the time being BrandNew, I think that many users here would appreciate it if you pressed the Spell Check button, before pressing the Submit Reply button, or the Post Quick Reply button. A little effort goes a long way, welcome to the forums. :)

Guys, come on. You can't expect a 14-year old to have perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation. We should be encouraging, and helping the next generation of herpers to learn about the animals that they would like to own, not nit picking about their punctuation, spelling, and/or grammar.

I think there is a big difference between me nit-picking over someone not having perfect grammar, and me asking someone who writes whole paragraphs without any punctuation to please make it a little easier for us to read/understand her posts. I wasn't trying to be rude or not make her feel welcome, but a little effort would be nice.

I think there is a big difference between me nit-picking over someone not having perfect grammar, and me asking someone who writes whole paragraphs without any punctuation to please make it a little easier for us to read/understand her posts. I wasn't trying to be rude or not make her feel welcome, but a little effort would be nice.

I wasn't singling you out. :) I would assume that the only real "internet conversing," that BrandNew has done would be with his peers, instant messaging where punctuation is not as important. I think he's got the point now, that punctuation is appreciated on this site. :)

Are you SURE you want to get a young corn to start with? I found a Honduran milk snake at the same pet store I got my 4month old corn, and the milk snake was about a year old and at least five times the size of my corn, and he was so much more fun to handle (even if he did get in my shirt and start jerking around :awcrap:), and I didn't have the fear of hurting him like I do when I handle my tiny corn.

Very good points, but schools tend to want you to know proper punctuation and spelling. Both of those, plus vocabulary, are crucial to passing standardized tests.

Back