• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Eggs Caving

VERY happy for you!! I was a little worried by the amount of caving!! Looking forward to more pics...

FIRST BABY!
picture.php

all the way out
picture.php

second baby, had to help cut
picture.php

congrats i was kinda worried about the out come cause some of my eggs are denting and some are plump and still have vains in them.. keep us posted how the rest turnout please thank you

EVERYONE IS ALIVE!!! I had to help the last egg out bc it was 7 days since it dented and the others were out and alive so I cut it open... she/he burst through the opening and almost came all the way out of the egg! Something tells me she was ready... she lay there for a second catching her breath... then after a few mins I gently pushed her back in her shell to relax and take her time she is the last in her shell just chillin. I have got some awesome pics I will post later! Gotta get ready for work!!! Thanks to all the well wishes and hopes!

Congrats on your pippies! However, I'm a bit confused. Based on the pairing: ghost motley het blood x blizzard, shouldn't all of the hatchlings be classics het hypo anery motley amel charcoal ph blood? Yet, all of the hatchlings appear amel with some form of anerythrism? Just curious if maybe when you told us the pairings there was a mistake made?

no mistake, that's why i'm so confused, the blizzard was a virgin, so there is no retained sperm, so they both must have some hidden hets. I guess time and some sheds will tell the tale...

Well, as always , I'm late to the party!! Big time congrats on your first ever clutch! I know the feelings your having all to well! My first was last year. This year, I'm waiting on numbers 2,3,4,& 5 ! Lol. Again, enjoy the moment! It just keeps getting better! ;). Now, about those hidden hets....... ;)

Thank you! Me too! Losing two eggs of the original seven was heartbreaking enough. I've already got the first out of the egg to take its first meal, poor little guy is so small, 5oz, i cut pinkie head off then sliced it in half, he took it quite readily. :) Happy day!

Back