• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

EXTREMELY ANGRY SNAKE!

Ok, everyone has given you just all the possible reasons for her attitude. All are valid and very funny coming from some really open CS.com family members.

Perhaps she's just being a woman....
They don't need excuses to act up IMO:sidestep:

Ok Senior, back off, dont mess with the bi%ch^@! Its ok, all in good fun.

Could be she is hungry, you startled her or breeding season is making her moody. I've found that even if they are used to being fed about every 10 days, females tend to be a bit hungrier at this time of year. They need to gain weight for breeding and egg laying. I'd feed her and see if she's calm later. I have a feeling you just scared her and she's not backing down. LOL

Becky has hit them all on the head for you!

You know what they say about female roommates and their cycles synching? Maybeee..... How's YOUR mood today? :grin01

You're telling me Lori. I have 3 daughters aging from 20 to 14!

Hahaha, Lori. I'd say you're right, but I don't get those kind of mood swings. I haven't had to deal with that crap for a long time. Since I got so thin, it's gone and hasn't come back since! :::score:::

I dont have the plumbing myself, but I sure do have my moody moments.
She will be ok. She just might want to "breed" seeing as she is at the perfect age to start her. :sidestep:

Smiles
PJ :wavey:

I'm gonna go with hungry as well. It could be that even though you left the mouse in the hallway, there was a residual scent on you. Maybe you wash your hands with a different soap, open her enclosure or something diffferent, that ,like Pavlov's dogs, signals to her it's feeding time ?
How is she when you approach now?

Back