• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First Snake

Wow I love your snakey!!! I think Okeetees are my favorite and your extreme okeetee is so beautiful I might just have two favorites now. Have fun with him :)

nice pic! haven't had time to get mine out really. And have to get to the store to get some pinkies if I dont have a few left in my freezer. It's been years since I've had a hatchling :O

She was a hungry girl! I was worried at first that the pinkie was to big for her to eat, but she finally did.

Wow I love your snakey!!! I think Okeetees are my favorite and your extreme okeetee is so beautiful I might just have two favorites now. Have fun with him :)

I got my snake from SMR as well. I have had him for about a month now but I use a clear completely translucent tupperwear container to feed him in. He will eat with me sitting just a few feet away from him watching. I was suprised he was comfortable with that. I would definitely buy from Don again.

A few pics of Ziggy after her first shed with me. Took these real quick before feeding her.

Attachments

• SAM_4818_Converted.JPG
    SAM_4818_Converted.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 18
  • SAM_4819_Converted.JPG
    SAM_4819_Converted.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 18
Back