• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First year at breeding, and here they are...

You are very lucky if that does prove to be an ultra. :cheers: Im in N. Ireland and have been offered ultra's from a pet shop who deal with ppl that imports from the states but at £200 its for too much for me this year ive spent a fortune already.There are likely a few about the uk but not many.

JenC said:
im going to say, 1. is a hypo and 2. is an ultra....you really NEVER no, just because the ultras arent in the UK much, doesnt mean that some people dont have them and/or produce them..
the thing is over here there are so many corns that people have even heard of.
i come on here and there always seems to be new morphs being created, which is great.
hopfully someone will get most of them into the uk soon so we can all have some .lol

if any one in the uk is interested in buying, its going at a good price, but to a good home only...lol

Due to a trip in december in australia to futher im study in reptiles, i will need to down size my collection.

Charlotte x

Back