• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

For those of us not breeding our own mice, which supplier would you recommend?

FYI...cajunmice vaccum packs....I have found that on average, while looking for the supplier I wanted to go with, almost everyone vaccum packs. But then again...I only looked at some of the more reputable feeder sellers, so that is how I am basing my observation.

For those living in NYC (especially in Queens),

I'll be heading back home to NYC soon, and I'll start up my colony again. I'm willing to breed one or two extra mice if you need pinks (since it doesn't add up to much, adding another female into the brood, but equates to about 10 more pinks per cycle). Mind you I'll only have a few extra since I'm planning to start breeding rats as well. Tell me if you're interested and I'll be willing to grab a few extra females when I look for the new colony. These mice should be ready in about a month from the current date.

-13mur 6

CowBoyWay,
I wasn't upset about the mouse sizes, didn't mean to nag. If I only had a smaller snake or five, though, I'd have been in a bind! I had them in mind for my 2001 models, and they were WAY too big. But the hoppers planned for my milks were perfect :) and I was able to give ever'body a good sized meal.
Just wanted to point out that they run a little large for first time buyers.

Good news, Bad news

The good news is we have plenty of mice, the bad news is they're all too big. ;)
Just nothing like having plenty of mice on hand, and all being the incorrect size. Been there.
Life's just a cherr of bowlies somedays.;)

The best laid plans of mice and more mice...

:)

I'm about to purchase through a bulk supplier, and was actually wondering about them being freezer burned. I saw how they come from Big Cheese Rodent, and it's vaccum sealed. But what I don't understand is, once you open that bag up, won't the rest be freezer burned? I wanted to buy in a quantity of about 100 or so. And I have 1 baby corn and a 4 ft female lol. So obviously, I need to buy bulk of 2 completely different sizes. Any ideas of how I could solve this.

Adam

mice

Can someone please help me?I Live in Greenwhich village manhatten Newyork and my snake(Akira) only likes to eat live pinkies or furries,but they are so difficult to get hold of because the pet shops don't alwalys have them!So I am wondering if there is anyone near me who breeds them?I am willing to pay I just need a constant supply.Thanks:confused:

If you double bag the unused mice in freezer grade ziplock bags, you should be fine. I've have some that have been out of the vacuum packaging for 2-3 months and the snakes show no hesitation in eating them.

Back