• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Jenn I just spit out my Mocha BK Joe on my lovely white carpet!!! LMFAO!! Too funny! HaHa You have Tim looking like an old married Man w/ children *oh wait but he is* LMAO!! :grin01:

Phoeb said:
lol :p I find it difficult to make a good picture with a smile, either that or i think look more stupid with one :D

You're perfect the way you are, in that pic.

Nanci

CALIVIK said:
WAHAHAHAHA *just noticed the bowling T-shirt*
What's funny is both Tim and I used to bowl every now and then. I can't anymore - not unless I want to spend 2-3 days laid up afterwards. The girls have tried it once or twice, but were far too young to appreciate when we last went.

Jenn

Jenn I am telling you girl that is the funniest one by far w/ Elle coming close second! Sorry Tim...:grin01:

I'm on my second, yes second BK Joe *yummy*

okay its meee andthe crew

ok its us here we are
i am the blonde and the other 2are my boyfriend and my daughter becka

Attachments

• 3960997310a5691007480l.jpg
    3960997310a5691007480l.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 590
  • 3960997310a4708892404l.jpg
    3960997310a4708892404l.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 590
me and my girlfriend. she is my miss cornsnake......lol

Attachments

• comp_101_1020.jpg
    comp_101_1020.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 587
  • comp_Bildsehr sehr sexuell 138.jpg
    comp_Bildsehr sehr sexuell 138.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 591
Here are some of me.

Performing with the Boston Crusaders in the RCA Dome:
Picture2.jpg

On a bus somewhere between Omaha and Denver in the middle of the night having a good ol' time!
0651747-R1-024-10A.jpg

blueapplepaste said:
Here are some of me.

Performing with the Boston Crusaders in the RCA Dome:
Picture2.jpg

On a bus somewhere between Omaha and Denver in the middle of the night having a good ol' time!
0651747-R1-024-10A.jpg

Come on buddy,I thought we said no topless GUY pics!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Caramel has the right idea! :grin01: She got my vote too!

l_102a3f2bb6d404cf2b1b752ea5280082.jpg

Here is me rather drunk and seemly being kissed by my mate.. it amuses me as I spent the rest of my night totally clueless to the fact I had lipstick all over my face.

Chrome

Shoot I'm gonna start drinkin'! :grin01: Your beautiful, take a pic of your eyes!

I'm SO straight! Just not blind..hehe

i got a new haircut! Wooo! I donno if i like it though, but its a lot less heavy and makes my face look a little more relaxed:

BEFORE:
smile.jpg

AFTER:
me7.jpg

See the difference? LOL

Pet Corn Snake said:
i got a new haircut! Wooo! I donno if i like it though, but its a lot less heavy and makes my face look a little more relaxed:

BEFORE:
smile.jpg

AFTER:
me7.jpg

See the difference? LOL
i would say a lot less relaxed, lol

Back