• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Hello Beanie... :D

I thought you were a guy until you posted that picture lmao! (No offence)

But okay, I'll play along, here's one of me:

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 767
Ok, Ill play along... heres some of my myspace pics: (i just died my hair in the blond pic)

lee2.jpg

lee1.jpg

CALIVIK said:
Tom, Troy, Zach & David (where are you?)

Alright, I'll play along, but it's not easy because few pictures of me exist! I just despise posing for pictures and having to smile in them. I once took a swing at a photographer...no joke.

From my sister's wedding this summer:
wedding1.jpg

Somebody took this picture unbeknownst to me at one of our field sites in Mexico. It's a pretty bad picture, the wind blowing my t-shirt makes me look about 50lbs bigger than I am, but beggars can't be choosers, right? :D
zwc.jpg

And just for kicks, one of our field sites in Mexico.
11.jpg

LoL yea, 24 years 6 months and a handful of days. Three of you got it. Wonder what gave it away. :eek:P I always get much much younger though. No complaints here! Except when I go out with my 18 year old cousin and everyone thinks I'm the younger one. Hehe. Oh well, still fun!

P.S. Love the dress beanie! :eek:)

beaniebopps said:
Can't beleive nobody else commented on that mr. sexy... definetely the front cover for the mr. cornsnake calendar!!

Heres a recentish one of me...

Looks like your ready for some fun. :dgrin:

You know whats funny about that? When he first came out with "My name is..." I had my hair died blond and always wore white t's... I was the original eminem lol. Everyone said I looked just like him >< Thats cool as long as calvik(?) thinks hes hot lol.

LeeC said:
You know whats funny about that? When he first came out with "My name is..." I had my hair died blond and always wore white t's... I was the original eminem lol. Everyone said I looked just like him >< Thats cool as long as calvik(?) thinks hes hot lol.

I think he's cool too. LOL! Amazing how much you look like him! :cool:

sorry for all the people who seen this a million times, its the only pic i have on the pc of me, im rarely caught on camera lol

2newq44.jpg

and in the style of elle lol

me.jpg

Haha so everyone thought I was a guy until I posted my pic... Well I guess I'll take it as a compliment that you now know I'm not lol...

Maybe I write in a manly style? Or is it the name Beanie? Beanie is my nickname, my real name is Colleen :)

beaniebopps said:
Haha so everyone thought I was a guy until I posted my pic... Well I guess I'll take it as a compliment that you now know I'm not lol...

Maybe I write in a manly style? Or is it the name Beanie? Beanie is my nickname, my real name is Colleen :)

I think it would be a combination of the 'manly' writing style AND the name Beanie. Oh and Colleen's a nice name, very Irish. :)

Ok, so I found some more...

The only time I get caught on camera usually involves me riding a horse, so I looked around and found some pictures that I liked..sorry for hogging and posting more, I just really liked these pictures.
First, me and Jazzy on a windy day:
IMG_1965.jpg

Second, me and Pie:
PA300030.jpg

Third, an action shot of me and a very stubborn old horse named Savvy:
savvy1.jpg

clipclopclip said:
The only time I get caught on camera usually involves me riding a horse, so I looked around and found some pictures that I liked..sorry for hogging and posting more, I just really liked these pictures.
First, me and Jazzy on a windy day:
IMG_1965.jpg

Second, me and Pie:
PA300030.jpg

Third, an action shot of me and a very stubborn old horse named Savvy:
savvy1.jpg

Mmm very nice, and the horses aren't bad either. :D

Aww you flatter me...
As you can probably tell, I'm not the kind of girl to put on makeup or fancy clothes. I am a very active person and I am always dressed for getting dirty! I enjoy feeling strong and expanding my knowledge. I am always eating or moving! I'm not exactly "calendar" material hahahah!

Back