• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

forum forum

year of the spider

zedo99 is mine <3
so.. i use to use petreptiles.com/board

i couldnt keep up with it after a while. i tried logging in earlier today but couldnt remember my password =] obviously its been a while. so my bf uses this forum and i figured id try it out. so if you want to know about me and what i do. you can look at my profile or message me i suppose. =] :wavey:

Hi! Welcome to the forum. It has loads of information on corns and sometimes, random other things. I'm sure you'll love it; I do.

By the way, do you REALLY have an alligator snapping turtle?

sweet, you have an alligator snapping turtle

i had 1 a few years back but he died, he did like for a few years though :(
then about 6 months ago i got a baby again, but he didnt last a month :(
so ive thrown in the towel, at least for now

yep i really have a baby alligator snapper =]

my brother caught him in a creek about a year ago. we have had him ever since. they seem to grow slow. but he's cute and soo sweet =]

You must post a picture of him! In the General Chit-Chat area of course :flames:

Welcome

Welcome to the forum!
Just to give you a heads-up, your signature does not coincide with the rules. Here at cs.com we're allowed a maximum of 4 lines of text, including blank lines. ;)

I know you are new, but please do not make the mistake of thinking the rules apply to everyone but you. :)

Who are you calling nazi? :grin01:

I'm not trying to scare her, lol. But her last comment just rubbed me wrong I guess. If you want to enjoy this service provided for you, you should be respectful of the terms of use :shrugs:

spider, I apologise if I came across harsh, although the rules remain exactly the same regardless of how my posts are worded.

Plissken said:
Who are you calling nazi? :grin01:

I'm not trying to scare her, lol. But her last comment just rubbed me wrong I guess. If you want to enjoy this service provided for you, you should be respectful of the terms of use :shrugs:

spider, I apologise if I came across harsh, although the rules remain exactly the same regardless of how my posts are worded.

You were right on the mark with your statment, and aye her sig takes up far too man lines.

How about putting all the lizards on one line, snakes on another and others on a different... The same way I do with my various snake species. I have many other pets but they just dont fit into my sig so I dont bother :p

if it was such a big deal you would think they would set a character limit right? point proven. enough said. its MY signature. ill put what I want in it. yeah this is why i hate forums. most of the people think they are god and they are complete dickheads. why i joined this one? lord knows. cuz i dont.

Holy Crap Why Do You People Have To Call Names And Fight. Forums Are For Giving Help And Getting Help. Not To Complain And Argue. Get On With Your Lives You Have Too Much Time.

woah, calm down!! It's not the end of the world that you have to fit everything onto 4 lines, sheesh.

Like someone else said, it's a free service so just be repectful of the rules.

Oh yea, and ermm, welcome??

guys im a nice person so dont take the way i acted the wrong way.. im just the kind of person who doesnt like to be told what to do.. im very independent and just assume do things my way. but i fixed my sig. so lets just drop it. thanks for all the welcomes..

year of the spider said:
guys im a nice person so dont take the way i acted the wrong way.. im just the kind of person who doesnt like to be told what to do.. im very independent and just assume do things my way. but i fixed my sig.

I think we can all appreciate that you're an independent person, but you have to realize that this forum is technically not a democracy. One person owns and moderates this forum. He doesn't put many rules in place. He also doesn't feel the need to go through and build restrictions into the site that do such things as limit sigs to 4 lines automatically (for example). He asks of us that we police ourselves and respect his rules and restrictions without him having to intervene. That is a responsibility that we have. We can't always do anything and everything we want just because we want to.

I'm not trying to talk down to you, although I realize that it probably sounds that way. I'm only saying this, because it appears you have a fundamental misconception about how this (and many other) forums are run.

Check the User Guide link in my signature. It has all the rules that this site has and all the tips to make your stay a longer more enjoyable one.

Welcome to the forum!:)

i know how it works. i asked to drop it so people would drop it. i dont wanna talk about it anymore. i dont wanna get mad, not over something in a forum. no no. not over something online. i dont have a misconception. ive used forums before. im not saying anything about the forum itself, just some of the people that use the forums, although they have plenty of helpful advice to give. often give it in a rude snobby way.. then its not appreciated. i just think everyone should have an attitude check now and then, people are on here for help, not to be attacked... and everyones opinions are different, no reason to fight..

Back