• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

forum forum

year of the spider said:
if it was such a big deal you would think they would set a character limit right? point proven. enough said. its MY signature. ill put what I want in it. yeah this is why i hate forums. most of the people think they are god and they are complete dickheads. why i joined this one? lord knows. cuz i dont.

Its not your forum to do as you like. This place is payed for and provided by Rich Z very kindly... I can smell a ban coming on already though... Nice introduction lass :nope: :punch:

Tula_Montage said:
Its not your forum to do as you like. This place is payed for and provided by Rich Z very kindly... I can smell a ban coming on already though... Nice introduction lass :nope: :punch:

Agreed.
:cheers:

year of the spider said:
if it was such a big deal you would think they would set a character limit right? point proven. enough said. its MY signature. ill put what I want in it. yeah this is why i hate forums. most of the people think they are god and they are complete dickheads. why i joined this one? lord knows. cuz i dont.
I don't want to offend you, but cursing is really not appreciated on here

year of the spider said:
Holy Crap Why Do You People Have To Call Names And Fight. Forums Are For Giving Help And Getting Help. Not To Complain And Argue. Get On With Your Lives You Have Too Much Time.

The only person calling names (
think they are god and they are complete dickheads.
) appears to be you. And yes, the only person making a big thing out of this is you. :)

Where exactly did you see anyone fighting? I politely asked you to change your signature, you utterly ignored the rules, and then you wonder why people aren't happy.

Elle is right, you can't do whatever you like here. Rich isn't obligated to provide this service for us and that you're allowed to use it is a privelege, not a right.

I like these member introductions. They're a good way to get to know people before they start asking questions on the other forums.
:smash:

some people dont understand the meaning of drop it. i dont wanna fight. im done. i wont be posting anything else on this thread so if you do. i wont even read it...

Back