• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Garter shed?

Certain mods do belive they are gods internet gods but I called a mod onc and he wasnt so tough

I remember you now. Here's the note I put in your user profile:

1 month ban for harassing PMs, rudeness, and profane suggestions:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...t=71267&page=5

Now you're antagonizing a moderator via inflammatory posting. Consider this a warning. The next ban may be permanent, and you're right on the edge of it.

And learn to write. What are you even saying in the last part of that gibberish? You called a mod once, and he wasn't so tough? What does that mean? Be careful how you answer, though. I'm definitely tougher than you, kid.

snakemaster24: I'm no internet god, but I can edit members' sig areas. Since you refused to bring yours into compliance with the rules of the site, I did it for you. You don't have to thank me.

I forgot. I am just sayin some mods not all are sorta power crazed.not you

We have exactly three mods for several thousand members here at CS.com. NONE of our mods are "power hungry" or simply trying to "flex muscle". It just doesn't happen here...

We got our mods by voting for them, if they break the rules they can be reported like any other member, except Deano, who is a deity

Just dropping in to see why this thread was still so active. The good news is, I learned a new word today. Relict. I've been seeing it around lately, but only in conjuction with reptile species. At first I thought it was "relic" spelled incorrectly, but upon further investigation, I have found that is not true.

Interesting term Nanci. Now, are you referring to the Isolation of the Canadian black kings, or the perseverance of this thread? :nyah:

A great man once said Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of though

It is quite obvious that the concept of thought discomforts you.

Okay, so I was just minding my own business quietly reading this thread, and wonding if perhaps punctuation marks were under some sort of rationing program now. Then you had to go and make me prove something I always suspected; lemon-lime seltzer in one's sinuses is, er, 'discomforting.'

A great man once said Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of though

You're 14.

You're not profound.

You're not our hero, come to save the forum from the tyranny of the moderators.

You're not toeing the line and behaving yourself as a respectable and mature individual would.

You're not the last vigilante, fighting for the right fo Free Speech.

You're not going to be allowed to continue acting this way without any repercussions.

And of course...

You're not going to be surprised when your bad attitude and unnecessary belittlement of respected moderators and members gets you banned. Afterall...it is the ultimate goal of every martyr to be put to death...:rolleyes:

A piece of advice...you will learn a lot more, share a lot more, and enjoy your stay here a lot more if you stop the attitude, follow the rules and participate as a mature human being would. Stop trying to pick a fight.

Back