• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Going crazy...

bityrock

OK I bought from a pet store a Cream a Dream and a Caramel Motley females. and a Caramel Male. I am having a hard time telling the Dream and the Caramel apart, seeing how they put them in the same box to take home and with all the stuff I had going on in the store (my kids, getting set ups and all that) I really didn't pay too much attention to the who was who. I know the cream but will put a picture of her as well. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Amanda

OK It should be the Cream first and then the two that I'm not sure of.Sunset.jpg

080504_203927.jpg

Caramel Female.jpg

First is a creamsicle (corn x emoryi hybrid)

Second is a normal corn. Forget the dream crap the pet store came up with

And third is the caramel.

I have seen the name in several of the pet stores around here and have never really paid a whole lot of attention to the name really.

It was suppose to be the third picture, but I got to handling her more and discovered that she was in fact not a motley at all.

Amanda

Back