• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Going out of business

rusticreptiles

Sadly I'm going out of business and have to part with most of my collection. My snakes have names and I know each snakes personality. I am not interested in selling to a flipper, wholesaler or pet store. I would like my snakes to end up with breeders or as pets. I love them dearly and want to give them the best life possible. So if you see anything that you would like to add to your breeding program or just want a pretty pet let me know!
Shipping is available via Ship Your Reptiles.
There are adults, proven breeders, 2 year old and younger.
You can view photos of the available snakes on our website www.rusticreptiles.com)

UPDATED 5/23/12 - These guys are going fast! Thank you to all the great corn snake forum members that are giving these guys great homes! :)

Anery Stripe possibly Granite stripe or het bloodred - Female $75

1 Caramel Stripe 100% het Hypo, 66% het Anery, 50% het Amel – Male - $75

1 Dilute Anery Motley Male 66% het Amel – Male & 1 Anery Motley 100% het Dilute 66% Amel – Female - $170 for the pair (Sold as a pair only)

Or take all 5 of the remaining corns for $390 shipped! :)

email me @ [email protected]

Pics are in order:
Anery Motley het Dilute female
Caramel Stripe het Hypo Male
Dilute Anery Motley Male
Anery Stripe poss het Bloodred Female

Attachments

• Hydra web.jpg (5).JPG
    Hydra web.jpg (5).JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 330
  • Butterfinger web.JPG (2).JPG
    Butterfinger web.JPG (2).JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 325
  • LycanWEB.JPG
    LycanWEB.JPG
    271.3 KB · Views: 328
  • Aphrodite 5-12web.jpg (8).JPG
    Aphrodite 5-12web.jpg (8).JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
"1 Dilute Anery Motley Male 66% het Amel – Male & 1 Anery Motley 100% het Dilute 66% Amel – Female - $170 for the pair (Sold as a pair only)"

How old are these two and what would shipping be to 89156

They are 2011's. Shipping is $50. :)

Shipping is now $40 on small purchases. Finally got in some smaller boxes. :)

Last edited:
What would shipping be on Syria to 98258 (or 98205), and how old/big is he, exactly? (Can't make any promises, Dad might not allow another snake in the house, but I am interested!)

Excellent. I'll get with my parents ASAP and see if they'll let me have him. XD Would have to wait a month or so, though; moving into a new house with a designated snake room. XD

What's he eating?

He eats frozen thawed adult mice or weaned rats. He's not picky. :)
I don't hold snakes unless they are paid for. So we shall see if your parents agree. Good luck!

So, what, 30-gram mice? Trying to figure out the cost of feeding, but I buy from Layne Labs, so the adults come in four sizes. XD

Haha, no, I'm talking about Syria! Jessica29 was the one interested in the pinstripe girl. XD

I bought several of Nicole's snakes. They are a welcomed addition of triple and quad morphs. Very well cared for. Top notch animals. Can't wait to incorporate them into C9C breeding program.

Sent you a PM and I can pay for the caramel pinstripe in full as soon as you want if she is still available.

Thanks Nick! Sorry Lycari!! My bad, LOL. I was thinking wow that's a lot to try and stuff into a little corn what is this person thinking?

I buy from rodent pro and feed Syria an extra large mouse every other week. Occasionally he gets a weaned rat if one of the BP's refuse. He and the boas are my leftover eaters. :)

Back