• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Going out of business

Right; dad says I can have him "in a separate room in another part of the house, but there won't be a third". That is, a snake room. So, while I have permission, that permission will be revoked if anything gets in the way of us getting the new house (like too many extensions on the closing date). Also, carpenter ants have built a nest in the roof of my designated snake room, so, depending on what happens with the exterminator, I think it could go either way at this point. :p BUT, I'm going to be optimistic and say that I will probably be able to take him. :)

I don't want to put a damper on things but I have someone else inquiring on him. They are local and so he may be gone soon. :( if he sells I'll update the original listing. If you don't get him I'm sure you will be able to get a new snake in at some point. It's nice that you got your parents permission! :)

No, I understand! :) I might need to wait until July or even August before he can move in; as much as I'd love him, if someone else wants him and can actually take care of him right away, then it wasn't meant to be. :p I'll keep an eye on him; if he's still available when we finally close on the house, I'll get with you about payment. :) The important thing is that he goes to a good home where he'll be loved and well cared for!

Back