• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Got 1.2 from PJC and lovin' 'em!

I suppose this thread is dead. Should I delete it? (if I even can) Also, one last question before e-one stops viewing altogether.
Where is the best place to get free info on everything from Gene Morphs/Hets etc, and breeding? As I've said, breeding is secondary, but would like to see how it works out. Also, with the above listed group of corns, what would a recommended course of action be to start from some with experience?
Thanks all.

Still, anyone have an educated Opinion of which to breed/or ONE to purchase to start off an excellent bunch of hatchlings? Based on the Morphs hets listed, of course.

ttt
not gonna hold anyone hostage, just looking for some educated opinions. Is there another forum for this?
I would like to produce a set or two, but not gonna put anyone out of business for sure! (if I even have successful breeding attempts)
Just want to add to my hobby, and probably keep a few for myself. :)
I'm close to full, however. My 'holding' time for them all is spread nearly thin enough. Am trying to have the calm ones on me while doing other tasks just to give them "people time".
Last, even some options on purchasing something YOU have which would make a more rare, or respectable Corn to increase it's popularity or value would be nice.
I would greatly appreciate it! I don't even mind a P.M. if you don't wish to post publicly.
No replies thus far.

Still hoping for an answer. Is this forum that dead? Or do the ppl just not care or know? Sorry, Seems informative, 'till it came to my question. Is this the wrong thread? Again, I ask...
I'm gonna mass post the hets/morphs and question next weekend if no replies.

Back