• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Gotta love the big and hairy :)

lefty_mussolini said:
Those spiders are amazing. Around how much do the first four you posted usually run?

Well, it depends on who you go through and what quality you want. The first 3 I got at a show in Phoenix as package deal from Crazy 8's and I paid $60 for the lot. The Cobalt IIRC was about $40-ish :shrugs: Can't remember that far back. They are normally pretty inexpensive though... well compared to some corns.

Jynx, my roommates are mad at you for posting those pics because now I won't shutup about getting a blue spider. They know it is only a matter of time before I get one. they said,"I thought you weren't that into spiders." And I replied,"I didn't know they come in blue."

LOL always happy to introduce new blood! Just tell them "Well, now you have a reason to NOT go in my room!" :) Sometimes, having a spider is waaaaaaaay more effective than having an attack dog when it comes to intimidation!

Those were absolutely gorgeous!! I'd love to have some of those. I got to hold a few at the Anaheim show as well as some scorpions. They are the coolest! As far as roaches, I hate those too, but I did have fun with the hissing roaches. They are really mellow and look so prehistoric.

unearthing the arachnid threads :D awesome ts you have there! my irminia female (just molted last night :D ) is also one of my favorites of my collection. looks like a typical loving haplopelma heh...do you see it much? i'm thinking of getting an h schmidti gold form but not sure. i already have a couple pet holes heh.

Back