• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

heat source and ideas for a tank

I meen belly to back and I'm going to see how much he likes water first and then have the small tank easily accessible so stop raining on my parade.

Attitudes like this is why many expienced people won't give advice. You're lucky you got some good advice on this thread.
As for corn snakes swimming some actually do like it, but also find the water a great place to poo, that's a little more then rain on your parade.

I know I am sorry and I'm going to build my own tank now so that solves the problem
You sound more ambitious than I am. That's probably not true - I'm plenty ambitious, but I'm also time-starved and moderately lazy.

Anyway, if you are ambitious and handy, check out some second hand furniture stores or come spring time, some garage sales. Find a nice big TV entertainment center that someone who just bought a thin-screen HD TV doesn't need (it's the mirrors, you know). Convert the inside space into a big viv and the cabinet below would make a great place to hide all the electrical bits and other supplies. I bet that would make a great display case. I'd attempt that, but again, I'm lazy.

No one was trying to pee on your cornflakes. Just letting you know that most corns aren't that interested in that much water. But they're all a little different, so give it a shot. But you have to post pictures. We like pictures.

Good luck!

Back