• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Arizona!

Hello Cornstimes3. Someone else from the Tucson Area. I'm just a little north near Biosphere II. Hope you catch your escape artist.

Hope that your escape artist is found safe and sound, and I am a little North of Tucson as well. An let me say welcome as well.

Awesome to find some peeps in Tucson! I am in the Picture Rocks area. We have not found our little girl...starting to lose hope. I am concerned one of my 4 cats found her first.

Awesome to find some peeps in Tucson! I am in the Picture Rocks area. We have not found our little girl...starting to lose hope. I am concerned one of my 4 cats found her first.

I once found an escapee two months after his break-out; he fell out of the window groove when I opened a window. These boards are full of crazy stories of found escapees. Keep hope. set out water, a hot spot , ya never know.

So like I said before this is the first time I have started off with babies...my first 2 were adults....so, how long or how many sheds before you begin seeing changes in color? I have a bloodred, I can't wait to see how she is going to look!

You will see their red come in a little more with every shed on the blooded. Most the time they will color up and you will get a good idea what they will look like by a year to a year in a half. Babies are so fun to what color up. Every she is like Christmas because you can't wait to see how much they will change.

I pulled her out last night and noticed she was in blue...probably why she would not eat last monday...can't wait to see her in a couple days!

They are so fun and my students love the baby that I have in my classroom. Even High School kids love the little snake.

AZ, nice.

I had an escapee just last week! Stupid me, I had the cage wide open for a feeding or something and forgot and left the room. Luckily I remembered like 20 min later and went back in, searched for like a minute and it was right in front of my face.

Feel free to email me the photos and I'll post them for you if you can't figure it out. There was a photo upload bug on the site before, not sure if it was fixed with the recent server redo. Iphones make it extra difficult if that's what you have.

Thank you, I will try using my daughters computer today for some uploads. Would it be better to do pics on this thread or just the photo forum?

IMAG0215.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Ok if this worked this is a pic of all 3. Phoenix our bloodred, Ivory our snow and Yin-Yang our missing angry.

Back