• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Yakima Washington

Yakima is alright I have lived here all my life. I will be moving to spokane in a little while so I imagine I will appreciate yakima a little more.

That's awesome. I had a mini road trip too when I went to get my IJ...to Heathers house!....Which I need to do again come to think of it....lol

Yes, yes you do...LOL

Ha-- I came to welcome another WA person too! There are kind of a lot of us, aren't there?

We're gonna take over the forum....(bwahaha...) ok, maybe not :D

Yakima is alright I have lived here all my life. I will be moving to spokane in a little while so I imagine I will appreciate yakima a little more.

I will be moving back to Spokompton when I find a job :)

Matt Stewart from Northwest Bloodlines. He's great and will definitely find you what you need.

Matt Stewart from Northwest Bloodlines. He's great and will definitely find you what you need.

I second this! He currently has some gorgeous Coral babies (I have two from him).
I know a few others who breed corns, are you looking for anything specific?

Ah, wish I had read some of this! Am ordering my corn from Kathy Love very soon. Perhaps if (when) I get a second, I'll check out evergreencorns. :) Thanks for all the help!

Haha, I'm definitely not the best breeder around here, I vote for NWBloodlines as well.

He's got amazing snakes.
Although, depends what you're looking for, I'll have some normals this season, as well as a few various other morphs. I don't have that many snakes yet, but I'm working on it.

And, also, just to clear the air on anything, our Snakery name is actually Scales Gone Wild. I am going to have my username changed here as soon as I get my next paycheck and can be a contributing member. I didn't know that 'Evergreen Reptiles' existed until recently, and I don't want to over-run them by being EvergreenCorns. So, we changed to Scales Gone Wild. I'm working on getting my website up and running, and you can view my Iherp page via the link in my siggy if you're interested in seeing what I have right now. I'm working on acquiring more breeding pairs to get a full-blown operation going. Snakes are my passion. :)

Back