• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help with some new rescues...

Whoops! Meant to write pinstripe. She's actually a motley. Fingers ran away from my brain there.

Whoops! Meant to write pinstripe. She's actually a motley. Fingers ran away from my brain there.

Really? With that full of a stripe? What about a motley/stripe? I know they are allelic but she looks NOTHING like my anery motley (by his pattern, I mean)...who is in my little avatar.

It's referred to as a pinstripe motley. The wavering stripe, the motley patch on the tail, and the head pattern say she is *phenotypically* a motley. Genetically she could be either pure motley (yes, this pattern appears in full motleys) or a motley-stripe. You won't know which unless you do breeding trials.

It's referred to as a pinstripe motley. The wavering stripe, the motley patch on the tail, and the head pattern say she is *phenotypically* a motley. Genetically she could be either pure motley (yes, this pattern appears in full motleys) or a motley-stripe. You won't know which unless you do breeding trials.

Very interesting! I've never heard of a pinstripe motley. Corn genetics are still fairly new to me. I'm more comfortable with ball python genetics. I will probably keep the female here and breed her to my anery. I can prove out her ghost and her motley (figure out the genetics behind it).

Back