• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Home Improvements

oops

I got to start checking myself

But anyway tom e.
I would think that a fine line.
Jersey is afraid for us to own any thing that might be consider a "normal" or hatch out to be one.

oops

I got to start checking myself

But anyway tom e.
I would think that a fine line.
Jersey is afraid for us to own any thing that might be consider a "normal" or hatch out to be one.

Not trying to second guess you, lol. I just have heard you can only own Amels, and I thought to myself, wonder if they've updated that, as I'm sure you can't find a wild hypo lav stripe for instance.. Sorry to go off topic.

Back ON topic, those upper level shelves are such a great idea. I use a rack with really tall sterilites and I'm thinking about making some kind of insert so my little friends can use that height.. something like a second floor. I really dig what you did there and it's giving me ideas..

those upper level shelves are such a great idea. I use a rack with really tall sterilites and I'm thinking about making some kind of insert so my little friends can use that height.. something like a second floor. I really dig what you did there and it's giving me ideas..

Yeah..I wanted to have a shelf for the same reason but I didn't want it to be a pain to clean. So I used kitchen cabinet shelf supports (or pins). I just drilled holes the same size as the pins above and below the shelf to hold it in place.
And when it time to clean, I remove the shelf.

But with sterlites..Mmmm
I have to think about it.
Show me pics latter.

Maybe I could drill holes in the sterilites for pins? Then the shelves could be pull out and clean type deals like the water bowls and hides. I'd have to round off corners to fit the tubs though. HMMM...

Back